T Nation

Supps With Anavar

What Biotest products stack best with 6 weeks "var only" cycle? and what Biotest product would run good for PCT?

before during or after 4 weeks Nolva?

thank you

If it is a Var only cycle then there is no need for PCT, so no need for nolva. You may want to use Proviron if you experience any libido problems.

no pct with var?
this is horrible advice!!!

If you know the answer to your question, why did you even ask? What a douche bag.

you should bounce back without much aid as tone has mentioned. that being said, any AAS will suppress to some degree. get a test booster for PCT at the very least IMO.

One should still use PCT even with anavar. At least nolvadex or clomid.

Although there is slight supression of the HPTA it's minimal. The negative feedback is really small, which means that if you use it short term there is no suppression of Gonadotropin releasing hormone.

Why, if there is next to no supression, would you pile more chemicals into your body when it's really not needed. Is it perhaps that the AG-Guys may have a vested interest in PCT products? Nah that's just me being cynical.

Hey Cobra,

Just noticed your post there. If you're so fucking clued up do the research yourself:

James JS., Wasting syndrome: oral oxandrolone re-released in U.S., AIDS Treat News 1995 Dec 22;(no 237):3-4

Demling RH, Orgill DP., The anticatabolic and wound healing effects of the testosterone analog oxandrolone after severe burn injury., J Crit Care 2000 Mar;15(1)

Demling RH, DeSanti L., Oxandrolone, an anabolic steroid, significantly increases the rate of weight gain in the recovery phase after major burns., J Trauma 1997 Jul;43(1)

Segal S, Cooper J, Bolognia J., Treatment of lipodermatosclerosis with oxandrolone in a patient with stanozolol-induced hepatotoxicity., J Am Acad Dermatol 2000 Sep;43(3)

Papadimitriou A, Preece MA, Rolland-Cachera MF, Stanhope R., The anabolic steroid oxandrolone increases muscle mass in prepubertal boys with constitutional delay of growth., J Pediatr Endocrinol Metab 2001 Jun;14(6)

That's just a few of the papers written on Var, there are loads more. Most relate to burn victims, AIDS and growth problems, but you should be able to glean the info you need. Happy reading.

If I knew absolutly nothing about gear, this is the last place I would come for advice.

I'm looking for OPINION not advice douchebag so would you like to blow me now or later?

You asked for someone to give you an idea of what to add to your cycle.

You didn't ask if what you were adding was a good idea.

See, the first one calls for ADVICE. The second calls for an OPINION.

But keep acting like a jackass when someone responds(with opinion and advice, I might add), you should do well around here.

Please explain the rationale behind your Var PCT. Explain to me what is actually happening in your body when you're on Var that requires a SERM. Please enlighten me Cobra-san as you seem to have the wisdom of the world at your fingertips.

Test E for 10-12 weeks

Take a long walk off a short pier bud. Your not wanted here either, so the feeling is mutual.

BTW, an oral only var cycle is shit anyways.

heres my opinion. your a pussy who doesnt know what he is doing and is dumb enough to run an oral only cycle. why dont you just man up and get yourself some testosterone. stack it with your damn anavar then buy some nolvadex and proviron and get the hell out of here douche bag. why dont you give us some of your damn stats. age, height, weight. also your goals would be nice. what the hell are you doing with the anavar? is your diet in check? why dont you give us all this info before you begin talking shit wise ass.

hey guys
sorry for being a dick in the above thread and a few private messages.

Tone has since helped me with with what I was looking for.

I'm not an ass every day of the week.