Supps To Cut, Maintain Energy?

Help! I am new to the supplement world. I am relatively active. I have recently lost 40lbs by watching my diet. I am now in at 290lbs. What do I need to continue the trend? I would like a cutter that actually works and something to maintain my energy. Is there something out there that will help?

I’ll assume you mean taking the small steps to clean up your diet, like eliminating soft drinks, drinking more water, and minimizing sugars- simple stuff. At 290, I’ll also assume you’re still at a pretty high BF%. I think you could still lose a significant amount of weight by getting a little more strict with your diet.

Perhaps keeping protein/carb meals in before 2pm, and protein/fat meals after 2pm. Something still relatively simple.

You didnt even mention a workout plan, you definitly still have plenty of weight to lose if you’re still not working out. So, if thats the case- get a beginners program, again, something simple.

A few more details would be able for us to give you a more accurate idea on what to do.

[quote]javo1472 wrote:
Help! I am new to the supplement world. I am relatively active. I have recently lost 40lbs by watching my diet. I am now in at 290lbs. What do I need to continue the trend? [/quote]

If you lost the weight based on exercise and better eating habits, you should obviously continue with this and perhaps further refine your program. It’s impossible to give specifics without knowing what you’re already doing.

As far as a supplement to aid in your progress, Hot-Rox is the way to go.