Supps On An Empty Stomach?

I have a few questions about taking supplements that are supposed to be on an empty stomach.

How long after your last meal should you take the supplement? I try to eat every 3 hours like all the experts say.

Also how long after you take a supplement on an empty stomach can you eat? I go to the gym in the morning and I make a pre-workout shake before I go. If I take the supplement 1st thing in the morning do I have to wait a certain amount of time before I can eat/drink my pre-workout shake?

Would a multi-vit like Animal Pak have or fish oil effect anything If i took them at the same time as other supplements?

Thank you very very much!

[quote]ss847859 wrote:
How long after your last meal should you take the supplement? I try to eat every 3 hours like all the experts say.[/quote]

Then take your supps 30 minutes before eating each meal.

Shouldn’t it be AFTER each meal?

[quote]Dyepaintball12 wrote:
Shouldn’t it be AFTER each meal?[/quote]

Your stomach will definitely not be empty 30 minutes after eating.

so we’ve figured out nothing.

GODDAMNIT FARV

go by how u feel there’s no rule of thumb for an empty stomach. you know how u feel when ur stomach is empty, i would say about 1 hour after u eat is good tho.

i would wait about 30 mins to eat after taking supplements just to let them digest a little bit.

u have questions about waiting to drink a shake after taking supps and taking multivitamin/fish oil and supps but it all depends what ur taking. most things it doesnt matter, dont be so fukin technical just lift.

[quote]ss847859 wrote:
I have a few questions about taking supplements that are supposed to be on an empty stomach.

How long after your last meal should you take the supplement? [/quote]

Twenty to 30 minutes prior to each meal is usually fine, unless specified otherwise.