Supps For Running & Endurance

Can you please recommend some supps that help with running and endurance when running?
Due to lifting and being some more heavy(not that this applies to everyone) can’t reach a certain time for a certain distance given, trying to improve it, are there any supps to boost the performance?
What exercises maybe help to be more explosive and make it faster?
Thank you so much in advance and sorry for the wrong use of language :slight_smile:

There are no short cuts, just keep at it and put in the time. Endurance will come far faster and easier than strength gains if you stick with a conditioning plan. No supps needed.

1 Like

Of course already on it!
It’s just some sports for a job and I was wondering if allanine for example would do the job.
Short cuts isn’t want I’m asking for, doing what you’re mentioning already, just wondering if there’s anything I can add so as not to leave any stone unturned…

Are you OK with SARMS? Google Cardarine gw-501516 20mg on gym day doubles my endurance. Only buy liquid never pills or powder.

EDIT: It is a banned substance if you compete in some sports.
Uses:
There are two main uses with GW-501516. The first and most common use is that of increased endurance. GW has been banned for professional athletes due to the unfair advantage it provides to endurance athletes. Anyone want a drastic increase in endurance will find that GW truly shines in this aspect. It takes effect very quickly and the results can be staggering. A common dose of 10 mg day will provide a significant increase in endurance.

The second common usage with GW is that of fat loss. Many users turn to GW as it has shown to melt off fat while still being non-catabolic. You will find that you can still hold on to some muscle as you are losing fat.

1 Like

Krealkalyn creatine
Beta alanine
Uniliver/dessicated liver tablets with pre workout meal

Biotest Spike products

1 Like

Sorry if this a silly question, but is this like a steroid?
Haven’t heard of it I’ll search it… No won’t compete but need to pass a test to get a job… I’m already working on my time, running etc but I want to know and maybe use all the alternatives I have to achieve passing the test!

Thank you so much!!!

I don’t think there is ever a silly question when we are talking abut our health and supplements. We are all trying to learn as best as we can.

SARM stands for selective androgen receptor modulator, and it’s a type of drug that’s chemically similar to anabolic steroids . SARMs can increase muscle growth and fat loss like steroids , but to a lesser degree.

I do not believe it would show up on a drug test. Especially a work blood test where they are looking for opiods and marijuana. I’m on TRT sometimes I run a pretty high levels. Worked for the DOD 30 years had to pee in a cup every 3 months. No issues.

My tips for researching supplements(all of them sarms, peptides, NO stacks):
The biggest thing to worry about when taking an oral is will it shut my natural T production down. Second is how much liver damage will it do.

Does Cardarine suppress testosterone?

Cardarine possess no anabolic activity and does not bind to the androgen receptor. GW does not suppress the HPTA (Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Testes-Axis) or effect testosterone production in any way. It increases endurance but carries no stimulant nature so it will not affect sleep or cortisol levels.

1 Like

Thank you very much for all the useful infos really appreciated!!
If you don’t mind, how many years u use steroids and really now did you have any health issues??

I have been on TRT for just over 4 years. I am 65 years old and have been retired for 10 years. I have ran 2 full 12 week cycles of 300mg/wk and one failed cycle at 360/wk for 48 days do to HCT too high and ferritin too low to donate blood.

I am currently on week 4 of a 400mg/wk blast. I do a lot on mini blood tests to see how things are going along the way. I also do a ton of research before trying anything.

There are things guys at 30 can get away with that guys in there 60’s just should not go there like any oral aas. They all will shred your liver and I am saving my liver for happy hours. haha

I am pretty careful and believe my health has done nothing but get better from the use of steroids sarms and peptides.

My wife also is on HRT at 59. She went from an old lady done with life to a new women ready for the next chapter. It was a complete transformation. We keep her T on the high side as well.
Do you do blood tests? Here’s a peak at the important one from her last checkup.

Gin-Sept2018

I don’t recommend SARMS because they’re banned substances in most drug tested sports, have little to benefit of actual steroids, and the side effects haven’t been studied enough. Most of them aren’t even controlled, so you don’t know what you’re actually putting in your body. Using SARMS for RUNNING of all activities is terrible advice.

Good supplements for overall health:
Curcumin
Ashwaghandha
Fish Oil

Potentially beneficial for running:
Rhodiola Rosea
Beta Alanine

Check out some of the articles on the site with these things for more info. But really enough carbs and water will improve your running time/performance/experience.

1 Like