Supps for Maximum Fat Loss

Hey, I was wondering if anyone could help me out and list me a few supplements I could take to maximize fat loss while gaining strength and muscle. I was recently 217 pounds before and got down to 195. Now I’m looking to drop the excess belly fat and gain some muscle, please let me know what you think.

What does your diet look like?

i live off of fruits, vegetables, tuna, grilled chicken, lean meats, salads, nuts

[quote]tmiceli49 wrote:
i live off of fruits, vegetables, tuna, grilled chicken, lean meats, salads, nuts[/quote]

You’re going to provide more detail than that if you want serious help in losing fat.

For example, what is you caloric, protein, carb, and fat intake? A typical meal schedule would help as well.

The best supplements will have little effect if you don’t have your diet in line to lose fat.

BREAKFAST - oatmeal with a sliced banana
SNACK 1 - apple and handful of almonds
LUNCH - turkey sandwich on rye bread, yogurt
SNACK 2 - peaches and glass of 2% milk
DINNER - grilled chicken with some brown rice and broccoli
SNACK 3 - apple and glass of water

thats a typical day of what i eat, sometimes il replace a meal with a protein shake and what not

[quote]tmiceli49 wrote:

thats a typical day of what i eat, sometimes il replace a meal with a protein shake and what not[/quote]

Look up “Tailor Made Nutrition” by Dr. John Berardi. There are three parts, so read them all. Your diet is in need of some serious work.

[quote]tmiceli49 wrote:

thats a typical day of what i eat, sometimes il replace a meal with a protein shake and what not[/quote]

You definitely need to work on your diet. You don’t get a complete protein until lunch? You should get protein with every meal or snack. Look up John Berardi’s articles and read up. If you want to gain muscle you will need to eat more than you currently are.

thanks for the advice