Supps for Mass?

Alright my goal is to gain mass, and i’m going to put in a new order of supps on a somewhat limited budget.

Right now what I have on hand. half a bottle of Methoxy-7, half a bottle of ZMA, 3/4 container of Metabolic Drive, 3/4 container of labada v60, and 1 tub of Surge.

I was going to order
Spike (never tried it before)
Carbolin 19
ZMA
Power Drive
1 container of Surge.

I was contemplating adding Methoxy-7, I was just wondering how effective people thought it was, and if it was a must. And how about Alpha Male. I’d like to keep things cheap, but I still want to try Spike. Any suggestions?

[quote]Playboy wrote:
Alright my goal is to gain mass, and i’m going to put in a new order of supps on a somewhat limited budget.

Right now what I have on hand. half a bottle of Methoxy-7, half a bottle of ZMA, 3/4 container of Metabolic Drive, 3/4 container of labada v60, and 1 tub of Surge.

I was going to order
Spike (never tried it before)
Carbolin 19
ZMA
Power Drive
1 container of Surge.

I was contemplating adding Methoxy-7, I was just wondering how effective people thought it was, and if it was a must. And how about Alpha Male. I’d like to keep things cheap, but I still want to try Spike. Any suggestions?

[/quote]

Well since your profile says student, I’m guessing you’re young. (younger than 23, or so) anyway.

I would keep the Spike, Power Drive, get a few tubs of Surge to last you, and since you want to add mass, alot of Grow!. Metabolic Drive for before bed shakes.

Drop the Carbolin 19, Cy Wilson has said it shouldnt be used concurrently with Spike. And in your situation, I think Spike would be more effective.

I’ve never tried Power Drive, but my guess is that Spike will be enough for you to help with your workouts. I would drop that and use the money towards Grow!.

The main thing is that suppliments are just that: suppliments. Nothing will help you add mass more than real food. And lots of it.

Food, protein powder, Spike, and maybe some creatine.

I’m actually 23. So I guess my question would be how effective is Methoxy-7 and Carbolin 19 for building mass? I’ve taken both of them, but to be honest while i was taking them I wasn’t too serious with my workouts or diet.

[quote]Playboy wrote:
I’m actually 23. So I guess my question would be how effective is Methoxy-7 and Carbolin 19 for building mass? I’ve taken both of them, but to be honest while i was taking them I wasn’t too serious with my workouts or diet. [/quote]

Ouch! This is the first time that I’ve gotten an instant headache from reading a post on an internet forum.

Why would that post give you a headache? Maybe you shouldn’t post unless you have something constructive to add.