Supps/Fat Loss: What Worked for You?

I just cut 10kgs (22lbs)

I used the anabolic diet guidelines

1 Carb meal 30-40 grams a day

protein and fat meals only otherwise

train as you normally would, then throw in any extra activity you can manage, jogging, HITT etc
morning cardio is awesome if you can fit it in

slowly cut cals each week making your meals smaller and smaller

one CARB UP day on a sunday to maintain your strength this is KEY while cutting i was able to maintain 80% of strength by doing this and its fun and makes you feel great its like XMAS every sunday :slight_smile:
Just eat 6 average sized carb meals over the Sunday watever you like. I could notice my strength dropping and dropping all week then after Sunday it was back up again after all my stores were jacked up

you have to take a fiber supplement otherwise you won’t shit right and might get clogged up :S

[quote]chillain wrote:
whats worked for me:

• consistent kcal deficit
  • heavy lifting, lowered volume
  • abandoning the fear of overnight muscle loss
  • fasted cardio, as necessary
    [/quote]

THIS

In an effort to reduce carbs to just ONE PRE-WO meal/drink, what would you rather have during a fat loss diet:

• A ‘sugary (dextrose/malto) plus BCAAs’ drink just before lifting weights, and Pro/Fat/Veggies meals for the rest of the day, or

• A ‘protein with slow-digesting complex carbs’ meal 2-3 hours before weights, and Pro/Fat/Veggies meals for the rest of the day?

What would work best for you?

[quote]tolismann wrote:
In an effort to reduce carbs to just ONE PRE-WO meal/drink, what would you rather have during a fat loss diet:

• A ‘sugary (dextrose/malto) plus BCAAs’ drink just before lifting weights, and Pro/Fat/Veggies meals for the rest of the day, or

• A ‘protein with slow-digesting complex carbs’ meal 2-3 hours before weights, and Pro/Fat/Veggies meals for the rest of the day?

What would work best for you?[/quote]

liquid whey+dextrose immediately pre and during workout works best for me