Support Kazushi Sakuraba

Now theres been many Mixed Martial Artists that stand out through out the test of time, but its rare to find one with a status of legend. Support Kazushi Sakuraba please. Hes been in the run for so long and quite soon it will be over. Support him even more than ever since he is competing in the DREAM MIDDLE WEIGHT GRAND PRIX. Just recently he won his first match in the grand prix. So all MMA fans and Saku fans support him please. I want to get more than a million posts for this man. Saku is truly a man, hero and legend.

SAKUUUUUUU!!!

I am a huge fan of Saku. I train Muay Thai and Gracie Jiu-Jitsu, and, as a Gracie guy, I have huge respect for Saku. He is an inspiration to me because he wins with technique and strategy. He isn’t the greatest athlete, nor does he have any particular physical advantage, but he still finds a way to win. He has also fought damn near everyone. He has no fear. He fought Wanderlei, what, 3 times and got mauled everytime, but I swear he’d fight him number 4 if the opportunity came up. Love the guy. Respect Saku!

If you want to support him, write FEG to stop giving him fights.

I love Sakuraba, but when you watch him fight you can see that his career has taken its toll. He has gone at it with world class LHW and HW (Wanderlie, Arona, Cro Cop, Rampage) and held his own, but the impact on his body are obvious.

I think it would still be OK to have him compete against some of the other older fighters (Rickson).

I’ll support his retiring.

He already has serious brain damage.

If you respect the guy, quit sending him to the lions.

[quote]CaliforniaLaw wrote:
I’ll support his retiring.

He already has serious brain damage.

If you respect the guy, quit sending him to the lions.
[/quote]

Damn,look what crawled out from under a rock :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

[quote]Donut62 wrote:
If you want to support him, write FEG to stop giving him fights.[/quote]

Agreed.

Why can’t he just open up a school and teach
…and adopt me.

[quote]Donut62 wrote:
If you want to support him, write FEG to stop giving him fights.[/quote]

I understand your point there but if FEG stops giving him fights do you honestly think he`s going to stop fighting?

It`s really his close friends and family who should convince him to stop, and i bet some of them have tried it all ready.

If not,shame on them.

If he continues, I expect him to die in the ring. Seriously, I love the guy, but he’s had enough.

[quote]Xen Nova wrote:
Why can’t he just open up a school and teach
…and adopt me.[/quote]

He has its called http://www.laughter7.com/. Now all you have to do is convince him to adopt you.

hopefully this will be his last GP,

he cant take much more in sure of it!

[quote]Wayland wrote:
hopefully this will be his last GP,

he cant take much more in sure of it![/quote]

The PRIDE announcers said almost the same words during the '05 GP.

Saku has always been my favorite fighter.

GRACIE KILLA