Supplements

What does anyone in here know of the natural testosterone supplement 6-0X0? I know that the supplement is typically more of a body building supplement, but I have a client who (49 year old healthy male who is physically active 6 days a week with sports and lifting). He is worried about his t-levels going down with age and not being able to put on size.

I know that the supplement binds with free testosterone in the body and is able to reverse the affects of aromatase. Is it safe? Does it work?

Thanks.

[quote]FinerPoints wrote:
What does anyone in here know of the natural testosterone supplement 6-0X0? I know that the supplement is typically more of a body building supplement, but I have a client who (49 year old healthy male who is physically active 6 days a week with sports and lifting). He is worried about his t-levels going down with age and not being able to put on size.

I know that the supplement binds with free testosterone in the body and is able to reverse the affects of aromatase. Is it safe? Does it work?

Thanks.

[/quote]

He’s better off with TRIBEX Gold or Alpha Male and Rez V with either.

[quote]pbody03 wrote:
FinerPoints wrote:

Thanks.

He’s better off with TRIBEX Gold or Alpha Male and Rez V with either.[/quote]

+1.