T Nation

Supplements & Upset Stomach?

I was just curious if anyone had experienced an upset stomach from Biotest Methoxy-7. Years ago I used the liquid version and was fine, but recently I purchased another brand (gasp - I know, I know) Betalin-EC by BSN and was rewarded with an upset stomach about twice a day for a couple of weeks until I finally discontinued use. Any similar experiences? Any insight?

Also, (I know this has been discussed numerous times, but) I would love to hear some real-life feedback as to what you've experienced better results from Methoxy-7 or Carbolin 19 - especially during "bulking" phases. Thanks in advance for your help.

I've used Methoxy-7 off and on for quite some time and I've never had any problems with it (either the old, liquid version, or the new encapsulated).

It'd be worth the switch to the Biotest version.

Have to chime in here with atmosphere and say I've been on the new Methoxy-7 and had no problems

Thanks for the info!

I dont know anythin about Methyoxy-7, but as far as other supps go, as long as you avoid calcium and fiber, its okay to eat them with food.

Food pretty much solves any stomach issues. One of my favorite things to do is have a couple eggs with any supps I take