Supplements to INDUCE Hunger

[quote]Chushin wrote:
Some high-fructose corn syrup (found in many “artificial foods”) might do it.[/quote]

Why is this?
I’m not trying to be a dick, just the first time i hear somethign like this

what about chewing gum between meals, it stimulates ur saliva glands and is supposed to make u hungry

[quote]ghostofbellstar wrote:
what about chewing gum between meals, it stimulates ur saliva glands and is supposed to make u hungry[/quote]

Actually, constant jaw crunching makes your jaw send signals to the brain that your stomach is getting a lot of food, so it fucks with your hunger.

I get 5 meals a day, but find it difficult to exceed 500 calories each. If I could amp up them all by a 100 or 200, it would be awesome. Or just make one or two meals 1000+. Does BlackHole actually work? I have read a lot of mixed reviews…

Cheers

[quote]Maxxx wrote:
ghostofbellstar wrote:
what about chewing gum between meals, it stimulates ur saliva glands and is supposed to make u hungry

Actually, constant jaw crunching makes your jaw send signals to the brain that your stomach is getting a lot of food, so it fucks with your hunger.

I get 5 meals a day, but find it difficult to exceed 500 calories each. If I could amp up them all by a 100 or 200, it would be awesome. Or just make one or two meals 1000+. Does BlackHole actually work? I have read a lot of mixed reviews…

Cheers[/quote]

You can always add a few shots of olive oil throughout the day. These are very calorically dense and may help with amping up your calorie intake. Who knows.

[quote]Maxxx wrote:
ghostofbellstar wrote:

Cheers[/quote]

Another thing I just thought of could be increasing your pre- peri- and post workout drinks…add some calories to the day. Making some big shakes at these times may help immensely, especially with increasing overall carb consumption.

[quote]jCaesar88 wrote:
redgladiator wrote:
asusvenus wrote:
jCaesar88 wrote:
asusvenus wrote:
jCaesar88 wrote:
OP: Do you eat large meals(portion wise)?

Duuuuude is it me or is your avatar hyyyyyooooge?!

I guess a glitch cuz I just changed it. Should be fixed by now

Yeah it’s fine now.

Duuuuude that cat is hyyyyyooooge!

Damn cat spoiling my view.

Double LOL
I might change the avatar to a better pic later on. You know, to one with no cats obstructing the view[/quote]

…Still waiting

[quote]redgladiator wrote:
…Still waiting[/quote]

I’ll change it in a few days/couple of weeks probably. Momentarily i like this pic. And I have to ease you up for the other one, too. Can’t just throw it at you!

But lets not hijack this thread plz?

[quote]elusive wrote:
I once heard Chris Aceto say that salting foods helps increase appetite, but I don’t know if that holds any ground. I always salt my foods, so I can’t judge my appetite in comparison.[/quote]

This works for me (unintentionally). Whenever I eat a dish which on which I use copious amounts of salt, I am basically insatiable. The same holds true when I eat oatmeal however. I can eat giant amounts of oatmeal and still “feel” hungry, though I physically cannot put down anything else.

What I find worked best for me was for about 3 weeks I would eat 3 huge meals a day. This would mean eating until I felt ill. After this the I was able to up my calories significantly when I went back to more meals.

Alfalfa can stimulate appetite. Rather than eating the food, you can get it in capsules at most supplement stores. Start with 1 gram about a half-hour before meals, twice a day.

I’d also look into liquid calories. They won’t necessarily increase your appetite, but they’re an easier way to get down more calories. Make a shake with whatever nutrient profile you’re looking for, and have it throughout the day in addition to whatever you’re already eating.

This is just a thought: Whenever I eat a big meal right before bed, I wake up starving for some reason.

But then I’m pretty much always hungry anyway.

[quote]Itchy wrote:
This is just a thought: Whenever I eat a big meal right before bed, I wake up starving for some reason.

But then I’m pretty much always hungry anyway.[/quote]

X2,

Big meal right before bed and a big pancakes meal in the morning will keep the appetite up.
along with
HARD WORK.

supplement ham curs with heavy deads…

[quote]BlueJ wrote:
B12[/quote]

X2… in large armounts.

I don’t have scientific reasoning for you on this, other then personal trial and error.

Bill Roberts would likely be the right person to ask.