Supplements to Buy

Hey guys i have been saving up and i want to add some of the new supplements into my daily regimen, but im trying to decide between 11-T and Receptormax.

Can anyone who has used or knows about these give me some insight as to why i would want one over the other Thank you

Is your diet and workout/intensity in check?

I’d hate to see a 18 year old without 2 nickels to rub together blow money on supplements that won’t help…

Hey thanks for the concern bro! Yeah my training intensity and diet is in check. Im very strict and intense with it all

I haven’t used ReceptorMax, but I’m a fan of 11-T.

Are you taking fish oil?

Yes i take fish oil currently.

Hows the 11-T workin for you ?

Tdawg26… before you take anything make sure you are on a very good multi vitamin/minerals. If you have vitamin deficiencies, which most do, anything else you supplement with will not be used properly.

So, nutrient dense foods, multi vitamin, water, intense workouts, then supplements!

If you want to know which multi I recommend send me a private message!

Jon

[quote]cownuttz wrote:
Tdawg26… before you take anything make sure you are on a very good multi vitamin/minerals. If you have vitamin deficiencies, which most do, anything else you supplement with will not be used properly.

So, nutrient dense foods, multi vitamin, water, intense workouts, then supplements!

Jon
[/quote]

Yeah, that doesn’t come spammish or anything. If that’s the case, considering most vitamin supps are junk, I’d go with Superfood.

[quote]cownuttz wrote:

Jon
[/quote]

I usually feel worse when using multi-vitamins and I’ve used a wide variety of them. On the other hand, Biotest Superfood energizes me on a level I can actually feel. I didn’t expect to actually feel anything from it, but I do.

Try a good greens product like this. Just watch out for ones that have a lot of grass, which humans don’t digest very well, and hokey ingredients like bee pollen, royal jelly, and the like.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
I haven’t used ReceptorMax, but I’m a fan of 11-T.
[/quote]

Same here. 11-t did not disappoint

[quote]cownuttz wrote:
If you have vitamin deficiencies, which most do, anything else you supplement with will not be used properly.
[/quote]

Come on now. To say “anything” you supplement “will not be used properly” is ridiculous. Seriously.

You know… its really a good thing to get your diet in order. So that is great advice everyone gave you.

But at the same time I am getting a little sick of reading this forum and every time someone asks a question about supplements they get quizzed about their diet… which is ok i guess but then no one even answers the question.

There is a fallacy here that if you don’t eat like your diet was designed by the crew of star trek then supplements wont work.

I understand where this comes from… a dumb kid doesn’t know anything about training and eats nothing but twinkies and thinks a magic pill will help them. This kid needs to be straigtned out. But i think its getting to the other extreme around here. The Pendulum has swung too far the other way… as people always tend to do. It is only natural.

But… newsflash… When I was in high school I read all I could, I ate as well as I could but I had to eat what ever my parents made for dinner. I just ate a lot.

I made up for these shortcomings as well as I could and i took protein powder. It helped bridge the gap. And it helped a lot…

And then I started taking creatine and I got a LOT stronger and I gained weight.

I didn’t keep a food log, i didn’t take fish oil, I didn’t take a post workout shake, etc. How could this be? Because supplements that work are going to help you.

Period. Maybe it wont help as much as it would if you were eating perfectly… but i’ll tell you this, there is no way that if i took the $50 a month i spent on creatine and instead spent that exact amount on extra food a month I would of gotten greater results.

I’m sorry but i have not tried either of these supplements or I would give you the info you asked for. Maybe someone who has taken them will chime in.

I’m doin’ both 11-T and Receptormax, comes down to personal preferance I suppose, you have to apply 11-T twice a day, and you have to remember to take Receptormax before three of your meals and before you workout, so for me Receptormax is more of a pain in the ass.

And I’m cutting right now, so I’m not getting super strong or anything, but I like them both, not sure if I’ll continue buying Receptormax or not, but I’d like to always have a bottle of 11-T, hope that helps.

Oh and if your under 21-22 you really don’t need either of these.

[quote]skohcl wrote:
I’m doin’ both 11-T and Receptormax, comes down to personal preferance I suppose, you have to apply 11-T twice a day, and you have to remember to take Receptormax before three of your meals and before you workout, so for me Receptormax is more of a pain in the ass.

And I’m cutting right now, so I’m not getting super strong or anything, but I like them both, not sure if I’ll continue buying Receptormax or not, but I’d like to always have a bottle of 11-T, hope that helps.

Oh and if your under 21-22 you really don’t need either of these.[/quote]

what’s your weight and body fat right now? what’s your diet look like?
I’d be interested in seeing how both work together

Yeah, that doesn’t come spammish or anything. If that’s the case, considering most vitamin supps are junk, I’d go with Superfood.[/quote]

I could see how that comes off as “spammish,” but sometimes its good to communicate privately for the sole purpose of not having other respond to the thread.

Jon

Superfood, Metabolic Drive and Surge.