Supplements That Get You Pissed?

Oh well,Bushy beat me to it. Mibolerone is some insane shit!

[quote]texasguy1 wrote:
If by “Nose Tork” you mean cocaine, stick with that. You’ll have trouble topping it. [/quote]

Nose Tork is a type of smelling salts

www.inzernet.com/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=AMNTORK

HAHA @ Bushy’s comment.

I have not heard of these drops, can you explain a little more on them please.

would like to know more.

Bud

personally all I have to do is think about my coworkers, and then I get this adrenaline fueled psychotic rage.

I work with the rottenest most hateful bunch scum bags on the planet

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Cheque drops, AKA 'Mibolerone

An insanely toxic super androgenic compound used to:

1. Stop female dogs coming into heat or control their behaviour whilst in heat.

2. Create insane levels of aggression in stupid morons who should know better.

My friend tried it (he’s not a moron, just very adventurous and a chemist) and it turned him from a placid person into a raging asshole who got thrown out of his gym for unloading on some poor douche who was using the DB that my friend wanted to use.

OK so the other guy was actually rolling the DB around as some sort of ‘calf exercise’, which would tend to piss you off, however it doesn’t justify the torrent of abuse directed as him by my friend.

Bushy[/quote]

Is it bad that this makes me want some?

Does ammonia get increase aggressiveness, or is it just a CNS stimulant?

[quote]Schwarzenegger wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
Cheque drops, AKA 'Mibolerone

An insanely toxic super androgenic compound used to:

1. Stop female dogs coming into heat or control their behaviour whilst in heat.

2. Create insane levels of aggression in stupid morons who should know better.

My friend tried it (he’s not a moron, just very adventurous and a chemist) and it turned him from a placid person into a raging asshole who got thrown out of his gym for unloading on some poor douche who was using the DB that my friend wanted to use.

OK so the other guy was actually rolling the DB around as some sort of ‘calf exercise’, which would tend to piss you off, however it doesn’t justify the torrent of abuse directed as him by my friend.

Bushy

Is it bad that this makes me want some?

Does ammonia get increase aggressiveness, or is it just a CNS stimulant?[/quote]

The latter. The way I see it, however, this guy doesn’t need to be angry. He sees “super-psycho freak out rage” as the best mindset in which to attempt a PR – which isn’t true.

Ammonia basically eliminates from your brain the possibility that you might fail. This allows you to move through the lift without restraint, hesitation or any other psychological hold-backs that might interfere with optimal execution of the lift. Like a machine, programmed for the task, you simply move through the motions objectively. Maybe you’ll hit and maybe you’ll miss, but once you’ve sniffed it you know where your money went.

Methyltestosterone makes you aggressive. I remember Duchaine referring to the stuff as “kickassabol” in a Q & A. If you take it, you will be pissed off.