Supplements Stack and Macros for Metabolic Challenge?

So I was looking at the supplement stack and it says you have to add a flavor liquid. It doesn’t appear to come in the stack and I couldn’t find it on the site. Any recommendations? Also, I know the protein conversation but is there a preferred percentage of fat and carbs. Im not as concerned with carries if the macros are right. I’m ocd with macros and like to build my meal plans in advance. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

It does come with flavoring liquid. You get to choose 3 flavors of each.

If you click into Plazma, you’ll see the choice of flavors. I’ve tried them all. My favorites are Berry and Lime.

I suggest a carb level of 50% of your calories, with proteins at approximately 25% of your total calories and the same for fats.

1 Like

Sounds good to me. Like sounds like a winner from here. Appreciate the response

I get the eat big to get big and carbs are not the enemy. I am coming from a keto diet which is exactly opposite. Anyway how do you recommend building the diet as a whole? I will be taking the supplements and it should be 50/25/25. Where do I cut off the calories? I will most likely dial in a diet and eat the same stuff most of the time. I’m 6 foot and 240 pounds. Any guidance would be great. Hopefully this is my last question I do apologize.

I’d suggest the diet plan in my book, Killing Fat. It will work for you.

I recently purchased the killing fat diet book. I really like what I’m seeing. It recommends 1600 calories a day. The new 30-10-30 program says to eat big to get big. Do I follow the diet in the book? Do I double the calories and I take to 3200 calories? I’m mapping it all out before I start.

What’s your age, height, and weight? Are you trying to lose fat?

40 years old. 6 foot. 248 pounds. Already cut from 300 to 248. Purchased the 30-10-30 to put on muscle. From what I’ve read they also managed to lose some fat with it also. I’d like to follow that.

I believe you are a good candidate for the Killing Fat Diet, starting at 1600 calories a day. You could also do the 30-10-30 eBook plan for your strength training.

Let me know about your progress.

Sounds good to me. Appreciate the reply and I will update for sure