T Nation

Supplements in Italy?

Can someone tell me Italy’s take on Biotest supplements. I wanted to bring some HOT-ROX and maybe a couple other supplements to Italy next week. Should I expect any problems?

I doubt that you’ll have issues with any supplements packed in your checked baggage regardless of where you go.

[quote]HK24719 wrote:
I doubt that you’ll have issues with any supplements packed in your checked baggage regardless of where you go.[/quote]

Yeah, I guess. I just don’t really want to bring supplements in that aren’t legal and have to deal with them being seized or held up in customs.

I don’t know about Italy.

In France, however, as a possibly-parallel example, A7-E is (nonsensically) a controlled substance.

In my travels for competition I have never had difficulties with supplements being brought into the country. I have traveled around Europe, but Italy is not one of the places I have gone. England, Czech Republic, Germany, Canada and some of the Islands. I do not think you will have a problem with them.

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
I don’t know about Italy.

In France, however, as a possibly-parallel example, A7-E is (nonsensically) a controlled substance.[/quote]

Thanks Bill. Any Italians (or Biotest mods) know if HRX can be shipped into the country?

[quote]Firebug9 wrote:
In my travels for competition I have never had difficulties with supplements being brought into the country. I have traveled around Europe, but Italy is not one of the places I have gone. England, Czech Republic, Germany, Canada and some of the Islands. I do not think you will have a problem with them.[/quote]

Thanks. I guess I’ll just bring it. Worse comes to worse they’ll take it and I’ll be delayed a bit.