Supplements Found In Cupboard

you can also scramble them and put into a low carb tortilla.

1 Like

Gonna throw in another vouch for egg whites. SO much of my nutrition comes from that. I like to use it for mixing protein powder as well.

2 Likes

How can you not get protein on low calories? Protein is the only thing you get and much too much if eating right on low kcal.

1 Like

I’m eating vegetables too , probably should not have had bread though. Not sure how much protein to aim for. I want to be around 75kg , as I am 165 cm but very stocky. So is 75 g protein daily ok?
I am on 1, 000 calories non working out days and 1,500 on training days

200g of protein per day

1 Like

You were on quite a bit more than Parillo brand stuff though, no?

Okay I’m going to give you a bit of direction I think you’re in need of.

Dieting priorities:

Macros: (ignore the highlighted text)

Protein Benefit:

Protein Needs:

Your goal macros should be:
Protein: Average of 2.2g/kg Lean Bodyweight
Fats: Minimum of 0.66g/kg Lean Bodyweight
Carbs: The remainder of your deficit allowance
^Insert your goal bodyweight (75kg) for ‘Lean Bodyweight’

Maybe you know all this, maybe you don’t. - not judging either way. You just seem to be treading water on nutritional/dieting information when you could be making positive, intentional movement.

Reference:
The Renaissance Diet 2.0

5 Likes

Dude. You just started dieting. Where are you going to go from here?

5 Likes

Hoping to cycle from 1000 to 1500 to the wedding.
I felt ok today granted only walked 1500 felt more manageable though.

I had lowish blood sugar tonight 3.2 . I think that’s lower normal range so I had some toast, mackerel and a cup of coffee.

I’m really pulling for you, but this is not the approach I would have recommended. I hope I’m wrong and it works for you though!

2 Likes

Thanks TrainForPain. I have always had to eat low to lose weight.
It could be that I was eating more than I thought. I have not had many hunger pangs.
I may up calories once I have seen a bit more weight loss. I have not lost strength as yet.

1 Like

Definitely could be. Unless you’re weighing every scrap, it’s easy to do. Either way - good luck!

1 Like

That’s one way to put it mildly :joy:

1 Like

How can you try to lose weight for 5 years and learn nothing? You should have been an expert at this by this point

This is such a good idea. I’m not dieting but I’m going to give this a try since it just sounds so damn good.

1 Like

if you have calories to spare even better with cheese and sour cream.

1 Like

@decimation

Don’t get egg whites from Tesco or any other shop. Buy online from Amazon or directly from uncle jacks. Much better quality and cheaper.

3 Likes

I bought a pack from Sainsbury’s supermarket £3.
It can be taken with protein shake too.
54 g of protein per small 500g pot.

I will see how I get on with it. It’s a little pricey even to buy on bulk. But definitely what I was looking for , low cals high protein.

1 Like

Apparently Tesco is €2 for 500 g with a clubcard. Just read it somewhere. I have not checked it out yet.

1 Like