Supplements For Summer

Ok, i went crazy at GNC yesterday on some suppliments and i am mainly just trying to figure out what i should take when and how much.

I happened to get protein with 24 grams per each scoop. i got glutamine powder with NAC for better utilization, BCAA’s, fish oil caps. I weigh 150 right now at 10 percent bf% and i might also consider creatine. IF any one can help me with doses and when and how much i should take of each i would greatly appreiciate this.

Take the glutamine back and get creatine, take the protien when you need food/protein or cant eat whole food, Post and pre w/o is great as well, fsh oils take them daily, BCAA’s around w/o great time if needed

what are your goals? hows your diet, training??

Phill

[quote]jonnerhashe wrote:
Ok i went crazy at GNC yesterday on some suppliments and i am mainly just trying to figure out what i should take when and how much.

I happened to get protein with 24 grams per each scoop. i got glutamine powder with NAC for better utilization, BCAA’s, fish oil caps. I weigh 150 right now at 10 percent bf% and i might also consider creatine. IF any one can help me with doses and when and how much i should take of each i would greatly appreiciate this.[/quote]

I plan on eating 6 times a day with allot of beef chicken eggs whole grains in the morning and vegitables like brocholi and green beans and salads for carbs and what not at night

i plan on workign one day on and one day off rotating and usually it will be like legs on monday. then wednesday its bench and back and abs, then friday arms, shoulders and calves then on weekends i will be active and or keep going on sunday with legs again and so on.

Nothing personal, but that’s not much of a plan. Your profile says you’ve been working out 4 months, 152 lbs. Now you are 150 lbs, loaded for bear in supplements, and planning on working each body part once per week?

You would be better off working total body 3 times a week and eating like a hungry pig for the near future. Change the exercises within your workout every few weeks and keep at it.

Workouts like your plan are for very advanced lifters who know their goals and needs and the limits of what they can do. Your body is just now getting used to lifting. Don’t get ahead of yourself.

Good Luck.

Dude, no offense, but you shoudl really research any supplments before you go out and by it. Nonetheless, you really do need a more solid diet. And I mean you need to know what your specific needs are and how to apply that.

Having said that, 6 meals is a good place to start, but i suggest you read ‘Tailor Made Nutrition’. Its an article from T-Nation. It will give you a good place to start for diet.

Supplements? Reasearch, Research, Research. know what you are putting in your body!

cheers