T Nation

Supplements for Minors?

Would you recomend Biotest supplements for minors if not why. They seem to be some of the best supplements on the market. Which ones are considered “safe for a minor” or if all of them are safe? I dont really know or have researched enough to say if they are hoping i can get a good response.

[quote]KingObno wrote:
Would you recomend Biotest supplements for minors if not why. They seem to be some of the best supplements on the market. Which ones are considered “safe for a minor” or if all of them are safe? I dont really know or have researched enough to say if they are hoping i can get a good response.[/quote]
That’s a really, really vague question. What’s the kid’s age, height, and weight? Are they training, and if so, what are they doing and what are their goals? How are they eating?

I’m slow to recommend almost any supplement for younger kids/teens, because they have a natural tendency to try relying on them rather than paying attention to setting up a good nutrition and training plan.

In general though (and I’m going off memory here. There’s a chance some labels specifically recommend ‘not for children’), but food stuff like any of the proteins or bars, Superfood, Flameout, FA3, leucine, and BCAAs should be fine. Vitamins/Minerals/Herbs like ZMA, Elitepro, Rez-V, Curcumin, and Rhodiola should also be okay. Things like creatine and Beta-7 are probably fine, if (big if) their training and diet are already on point 7 days a week.

HOT-ROX, caffeine-based supps, and Test boosters are not for kids.

yah generaly thats what i thought not even going to go into that. thanks for the response.

If i were a Minor i would want to find a supplement that might help clear out my lungs from all the coal dust down in the tunnels. Maybe look for something like that.