Supplements For Knees?

What would be a good supplement for my knees? They don’t hurt, per se, but they do sound like my grinding coffee in my kneecaps when I climb stairs. Any info will be much appreciated.

You can’t go wrong with flax seed oil or glutamine products.

Supercissus can really help, also up your good fats a lot -virgin olive oil, nuts etc

[quote]cparker wrote:
You can’t go wrong with flax seed oil or glutamine products. [/quote]

Why flax oil? It is an omega-3. but in ALA form. The body needs EPA, and especially DHA. Very little ALA is actually converted to those (between 5-20% to EPA, less for men, and less than 1% to DHA). Get your Omega-3 from seafood or marine algae.

[quote]Cprimero wrote:
Supercissus can really help, also up your good fats a lot -virgin olive oil, nuts etc[/quote]

have you used it? I’ve heard enough to intrigue me but not enough to convince me

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Cprimero wrote:
Supercissus can really help, also up your good fats a lot -virgin olive oil, nuts etc[/quote]

have you used it? I’ve heard enough to intrigue me but not enough to convince me[/quote]

I did a trial run of it for a few months for a nagging shouler in the past. Saw zero difference in feel or any sense of better health in my joints. Others have had success though. IMO… waste of money.

I used glucosamine and chondroitin for many years. I have 3 knee ops and may years ago the doc told my knees were shot. I had knee pain most the time just gutted it out.
This completely changed when I did one thing for my body. Lost about25 pounds from 217-192. Once I hit 200 my knee pain was completely gone.
If I over work them they will hurt but other than that I am thrilled.
If you want to do anything for your knees loose weight.

[quote]Steez wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Cprimero wrote:

have you used it? I’ve heard enough to intrigue me but not enough to convince me[/quote]

I did a trial run of it for a few months for a nagging shouler in the past. Saw zero difference in feel or any sense of better health in my joints. Others have had success though. IMO… waste of money.[/quote]

thanks man, it seems to be 50/50 whether anyone sees a benefit

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Steez wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Cprimero wrote:

I did a trial run of it for a few months for a nagging shouler in the past. Saw zero difference in feel or any sense of better health in my joints. Others have had success though. IMO… waste of money.[/quote]

thanks man, it seems to be 50/50 whether anyone sees a benefit[/quote]
I went through a bottle of it, but also saw no benefit (for shoulder pain). Just wasn’t the right product for me.