Supplements for Gym Comeback

Sup brahs!

From some months of non serious training. I’m going to start again this week. With a 4 days a week workout routine.
Im also gonna eat alot, as im still a skinny cunt.

So I want your help to choose supplements that can be helpful for my journey :slight_smile:

Thanks // Wcanka

Eggs, hundreds of eggs. Preferably on top of steak

Eat lots of macros.

That seems to be a very popular thing for bodybuilders to eat these days.

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Eat lots of macros.

That seems to be a very popular thing for bodybuilders to eat these days.[/quote]

Trololol

[quote]wcanka wrote:
So I want your help to choose FOODS that can be helpful for my journey :slight_smile:
[/quote]
^Fixed^

[quote]wcanka wrote:

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Eat lots of macros.
That seems to be a very popular thing for bodybuilders to eat these days.[/quote]
Trololol[/quote]
I am sure most think that about you at this point.

Blah, wtf u guys doing?!

Whey protein and fish oil. But focus on whole foods. These are just supplements.

Squats and milk. And foam rolling.

Quinua(sp) and italian potato pasta.
Slap cheese and sauce of carbs listed above.
Few servings of, each day. All consumed post workout, but spread thruout the day.
Pound or 2 of lean mean plus half a dozen eggs a day.
Recipe for gaining the weightzzz

[quote]wcanka wrote:
Blah, wtf u guys doing?![/quote]

Answering your question… or did you want us all to blindly list supplements you won’t need?

Take 11000mcg of vitamin F and 600mcg of clenbuterol every three hours. Have nineteen protein shakes a day, eat zero fat.

[quote]02Thief wrote:

[quote]wcanka wrote:

Answering your question… or did you want us all to blindly list supplements you won’t need?

Take 11000mcg of vitamin F and 600mcg of clenbuterol every three hours. Have nineteen protein shakes a day, eat zero fat. [/quote]

I dunno, lately studies are showing that fat might not be bad for you. Also, you are allowed one egg per day without it affecting your health/cholesterol negatively, as long as you continue taking your statins. red meat still gives teh heart disease though

I am a new guy here but after researching the crap out of this site and also the internet, I can recommend this:

1. Fish Oil (Mornings and Evenings)
  2. ZMA (Before bed)
  3. Creatine (Before workout)
  4. Whey protein (Directly after workout)

That should do it.

You don’t really need any of it though if you are eating very well.

[quote]toocul4u wrote:

[quote]02Thief wrote:

[quote]wcanka wrote:

Take 11000mcg of vitamin F and 600mcg of clenbuterol every three hours. Have nineteen protein shakes a day, eat zero fat. [/quote]

I dunno, lately studies are showing that fat might not be bad for you. Also, you are allowed one egg per day without it affecting your health/cholesterol negatively, as long as you continue taking your statins. red meat still gives teh heart disease though
[/quote]

Trololol

[quote]02Thief wrote:

[quote]toocul4u wrote:

[quote]02Thief wrote:

[quote]wcanka wrote:
[/quote]
Trololol
[/quote]
That is no ordinary Troll. Class of 2002 means he’s one of those rare Sleeper-Trolls.

It’s a shame he blew his cover for something so stupid though, his handler is not going to be happy about this.

[quote]JLone wrote:

[quote]02Thief wrote:

[quote]toocul4u wrote:

[quote]02Thief wrote:

[quote]wcanka wrote:
[/quote]
Trololol
[/quote]
That is no ordinary Troll. Class of 2002 means he’s one of those rare Sleeper-Trolls.

It’s a shame he blew his cover for something so stupid though, his handler is not going to be happy about this. [/quote]