Supplements for Gaining Mass

I have taken Cell-Tech, lots of protein even Nitro-Tech. In saying that I wanted to know what other supplements out there had the effect of gaining muscle mass but not the bloating affect. I have also taken NO2 which in my mind sux ass. I have done a lot of research on different things but they all kinda seem the same.

Research the items at the T-Nation Store, then take your pick.

channels Professor X

To bulk up, you need to eat. Consume more food. Check out John Berardi’s “Massive Eating” series for background info. The only supplements you should need are a food log and protein powders (Grow!/Surge).

Links to the list o’diets (Massive Eating is #18):
http://www.t-nation.com/findArticle.do?article=05-078-diet

[quote]ktwbu wrote:
I have taken Cell-Tech, lots of protein even Nitro-Tech. In saying that I wanted to know what other supplements out there had the effect of gaining muscle mass but not the bloating affect. I have also taken NO2 which in my mind sux ass. I have done a lot of research on different things but they all kinda seem the same. [/quote]

I bloated like a whale on regular creatine, but switched to the micronized and didn’t get the bloating. I mix it with my Surge for PWO, and with breakfast, since I’ll have a good amount of carbs first thing in the AM.

As daven said FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD. A couple months ago I thought there was a magic supplement that would put hueg mass really fast. At the time I was eating around 2000 cals a day, definatly not the way to put on mass, even with a “magic supplement”. Thanks to the Prof I was pointed in the right direction, eating 4500+ cals a day and only taking a multi. The best thing to put on mass is food, lots of food.

If you have your diet on track and are shovelling heaps food down then protien powder and creatine could work to your advantage, but are not neccessary.