Supplements for Focus

Thanks for the tips. I’ll try both out soon and report back with how I used them and which one was better for focus.

I don’t mean to doubt you on this one TT but, this stuff’s been on the market for AWHILE. How come nobody ever really mentioned it before. Or did I just miss it? Entirely possible.

Wideguy, you can doubt me. A healthy case of skepticism when it comes to the supps you put in your body is a good thing. Do your own research and come to your own conclusions.

Supps don’t work in all cases because we’re biochemically unqiue. I might say it’s great for mental alertness and cognition, but if somebody had emphysema and wasn’t getting enough oxygen, I’m not sure pregnenolone would help…for obvious reasons.

All you can do is test things out that you’ve researched and think have potential to see if they work for you.

If you do, let me know how it goes. If you don’t, my feelings won’t be hurt. (grin)

The ohh sooo humble TT speaks so it shall be. LOL, thanks. I’ll get some from VS and if I don’t like it return it for some protien bars.

“Being humble is a good thing, ya?” …said in my best German accent.