In some recent posts I was making supplement suggestions for high blood pressure [BP], high pulse rate and low HDL.
- magnesium for arterial muscle tone - ZMA Biotest store
- fish oil - Flameout Biotest store [ other EFA’s: nuts, flax seed meal/oil]
- DHEA 25mg or 12.5 depends on age and labs
- high potency B-complex multi-vits with 150mcg iodine, 200mcg selenium and other trace elements
- CoQ10 - I missed this - 50-100mg ubiquinol <NB exact spelling
- baby aspirin
- natural source Vit-E
- 1000mg Vit-C - some will take more
- 5000iu Vit-D3
- Vit-K - should be a mix, useful for irregular heart beat, I missed this too
Note that unopposed estrogens are bad for the prostate and the endothelium [lining] of the arteries.
- In men, DHEA and T balance estrogens and in women DHEA and progesterone balances estrogens.
- Note that pharmaceutical fake-progesterones known as progestins are not cardio protective and these are responsible for the warnings on some HRT products and oral birth control re heart attacks, stroke and blood clots.
TRT done right is cardio protective.
Please suggest any additions.