Supplements For 16 Year Old?

would it be alright to take Universal Animal Stack2 while taking xyience Nox-cg3?

At 16 you shouldnt really be worried about spending money on supplements (particularly NO supps…do some research). Your body is primed for growth as is and all you need to do is provide it with FOOD. Give us some stats and we can help you out more.

stats?
height 5,8
weight 145 ish
athletic etc.???

Supplement your daily life regularly with training, and eating as well as rest, recovery and fun.

Add on a Protein Supplement Like Metabolic Drive and hey your set for several years of hard lifting and good progress if your consistant patient, and do all the above with a passion and intensity.

Was the title of this thread intentionally written with the misspelled word “suppliments” to bring attention to the fact that a kid wants to use them? Just curious.

Just eat big and train, add some protein if you want, but you don’t really need anything else at 16.

I’m your age, your height, and about 40 lbs heavier.

All I use is Metabolic Drive (Protein Powder), Surge (I just love the friggen taste :P), and Fish oil. Nothing else is really necessary, really. Just lean meat, fish, and veggies. And lots and lots of water.

In my experience, the three things it’s hard to get too much of are fiber, protein, and water. You don’t really need anything but a good protein powder. Especially at our age when out T-levels are the highest they’ll ever be.

If your hell bent, there are a couple you can take.

Pick up the 5 pound Whey Protein here

Grab the creatine as well.

And ZMA to boot, just take 2 caps instead of three.

That should be sufficient. Shouldnt cost you much, probably less than 20 bucks a month.

Being social, sports, working out, doing good in school, trying to fuck the prom queen.

Not necessarily in that order…

[quote]Nicholas F wrote:

That should be sufficient. Shouldnt cost you much, probably less than 20 bucks a month. [/quote]

So takeing Creatine wouldnt stunt my groth or mess with my liver?

[quote]XxchasexX wrote:
Nicholas F wrote:

That should be sufficient. Shouldnt cost you much, probably less than 20 bucks a month.

So takeing Creatine wouldnt stunt my groth or mess with my liver?[/quote]

OMG yes creatine is the devil.

I suggest before taking or buying anything you do as you did and ask here but then also do your own research read a LOT there is all the info you need and more out there.

Educate, ask, and put the info into action/use in that order.

repeat that a LOT and your golden

well its not pure creatine its in the xyience mixed with other things

OMG yes creatine is the devil.

I suggest before taking or buying anything you do as you did and ask here but then also do your own research read a LOT there is all the info you need and more out there.

Educate, ask, and put the info into action/use in that order.

repeat that a LOT and your golden[/quote]

[quote]XxchasexX wrote:

LOL!

Sorry, I shouldn’t laugh, but man, I hope you are joking…

The key to growth is to follow the 5x5 plan for a while. That is, read 5 articles 5 days a week until you have read them all. You will be able to teach people after that.

Food should be your ONLY supplement.

Yes your diet should be your top priority, but if that is in order protein, Surge, ZMA, creatine are all o.k. for you at 16, my son uses these and they do make a difference, the most noticable supplement he has ever used is Beta-7, he just started using it a month ago, the stuff is truly awesome, and it has long term health benefits also.

When my son started wanting supplements I made him get his diet in order 1st, and he eats as good as most people on this site pretend to. We started with the Berardi no nonsense nutrition DVD and followed that to the letter for about 6 weeks and then started adjusting to meet his specific requirements.

Anyways, we know what works for a 16 year old, my son constantly hears allegations of being on steroids, and believe me, he doesn’t have great genes. It is true, your 16 year old body is primed for building muscle if you just give it the proper nutrition and training. Good Luck

[quote]XxchasexX wrote:
Nicholas F wrote:

Nope, not in anyway, shape or form.

Studies have shown creatine improves cognitive function. So your grades will improve as well.

If you got the extra dough, pick up a fish oil as well. You probably dont need a mega dose like Flameout at your age, you could get by with something from your local drugstore.

Dude, all you need is a multi-vitamin/mineral and fish oil. Protien power is good if you have the cash for it. Beyond that, you don’t need too much. Just eat lots of eggs, beef, milk, veggies and fruits and oatmeal and lots of other healthy, high protien foods. Also, drink a lot of water.

I’m also 16. All I use is fish oil(for health) and whey. It works fine, and I don’t want to spend all my money on supps. Working your ass off beats ANY supp.

I’m 17, and I use a protein powder, creatine, greens+ and juice+, and fish oil to supplement my diet and exercise, but those things should never come first. Read the nutrition articles around here and take them to heart, and pick a solid training program. It’s that simple really. But you may also want a multivitamin… I need to get one. Maybe ZMA. As budget allows, of course.