Supplements/Diet for Joint Pains

Hello T-men/women!
I thought maybe you could help me with a problem I have. I lift weights 3-4 times a week, just doing compound movements like deadlift, power clean and jerk, squat and bench. I do static stretching for about 15 minutes after every workout + try to do a proper 10 min warmup.

My problem is that almost all my joints hurt. I am eating anti inflammatory pills (arcoxia), but it doesn’t seem to help. I am also eating krill oil (omega 3), but that doesn’t seem to work either.

So might something like Flameout help me? I have just seen authors here on T-Nation support it, but will it help against joint pains in the fingers among other joints?

Could something like magnificent mobility help with the pains in the shoulders/knees/back?

Thanks in advance from T-Nation reader from Sweden

Find a supplement that has Glucosamine & Chondroitin Plus MSM

Is that amino acids?
I found some stuff that has Glucosamine, but didn’t find anything about the others. What do they do?

Glucosamine & Chondroitin Plus MSM is a great supp. Also the Flameout is very superior. Keep taking your Krill Oil. You may just need to up the dosage. Anyone of these should be good for joints. Just pick the ones you can afford or like. I actually just take MSM. I dropped the Glucosamine & Chondroitin some time ago.

MSM is also given to horses and other animals for joint pain. Hope this helps.

fitnesslady