Supplements & Cycling Help

So im 18 about 6’7 and 270ish pounds. I need some info on taking mutltple supplements, and info on ‘cycling’ as i have no idea what it is. Currently im going to the gym 6 days a week with 1 off day of heavy stretching and relaxing

I just started seriously working out about 1 1/2 months ago and am ready to start suplementing. Need advice on good supplements to build serious strength and lose weight to be on calibur for my local community college athletics. I thought of taking those energy boost suplements for making my workouts more intense.

Anyways ya if you could give me some good advice on taking multiple supllements and info on cycling that would be a lot of help thanks.

Hows your Diet?? Got it nailed are you making progress with no supplements if no fix that first./

as for supplements bro tons out there and an opinion on them all. I suggst checking out the store eher and someone with your limited training age Id say look at the Protein supps and maybe creatine and Flameout.

Phill

[quote]Phill wrote:
Hows your Diet?? Got it nailed are you making progress with no supplements if no fix that first./

as for supplements bro tons out there and an opinion on them all. I suggst checking out the store eher and someone with your limited training age Id say look at the Protein supps and maybe creatine and Flameout.

Phill[/quote]

Im eating 3 semi balanced meals a day, and yes im making progress with no supllements however would like better progess as well as faster. Thanks for the help I ordered some Flameout and gona look into some protetin. Do you know anything about ‘cycling’? I heard this term in alot of reviews for prodcuts and I dont really know what it is. Thanks for the help.

[quote]shizen wrote:

Im eating 3 semi balanced meals a day, and yes im making progress with no supllements however would like better progess as well as faster. Thanks for the help I ordered some Flameout and gona look into some protetin. Do you know anything about ‘cycling’? I heard this term in alot of reviews for prodcuts and I dont really know what it is. Thanks for the help.[/quote]

OK #1 get your diet fixed Id read up and start eating more frequent and GOOD food. Good choice on the Flameout and protein.

Cycling yes the term comes from steroid use and then starting being used by supp companies for well marketing. It simply means the amount of time One and off a supplement. Like the fish oils no need to cycle, or food, or protein, or creatine you just take it. Things like Alpha Male, Carbolin 19, they suggest a few weeks off every 12 weeks of use.

Phill