Supplements Combo for Summer

I am somewhat familiar with supplements, but do not have nearly the expertise as most of you guys here, so bear with me and I apologize if any of this sounds like a dumb question.
I play college hockey so i want to gain speed and endurance as well as add muscle and lose fat (right now im about 5’10, 180, 13% BF). I am going into my 3rd year, but ive realized after my shitty sophomore year i need to come back in the best shape in my life. for the past 2 months ive been lifting 4-5 times a week and running for 30 mins 4-5 times a week. in the mornings for breakfast i’ll take MegaMRP Extreme and the for post workout i take myoplex sport, as well as doing my best to maintain a healthy diet. Now that im done with school i want to mix a few other things and i was wondering if what I am thinking sounds good or if anyone out there has some suggestions.

Would it be alright if i kept taking the 2 supplements i am on and then adding creatine (i’ve used celltech before, but suggestions are welcome), as well as a fat burning product like MD6. I want to lose fat and gain muscle, but not have the additional mass slow me down. Also, while taking these supplements, is it reccomended to reduce alcohol consumption? i drink about twice a week, and usually a pretty good amount. Furthermore, how long of a time period should I take these supplements?

Thank you for any suggestions

What is your calorie intake per day? Are you getting in from 1 to 2 grams of protein per pund of bodyweight a day? Also if you want to gain muscle and loss fat at the same time then you would need to consume roughly 1 to 2 grams of carbs per pund of bodyweight as well…Methoxy-7 is good to try along with Carbolin 19(haven’t tried it yet though)…Alpha Male and M together would be good as well.

My calorie intake is probably around 2000-2500, im not sure i don’t really keep track. I eat when i am hungry and try to stay health-conscious. I don’t think i eat 1-2 grams of protein per pound, but i think i come pretty close since, and with carbs i am pretty sure i do eat 1-2 grams per pound. As far as Methoxy-7 and Carbolin 19, I am not familiar with them at all, but i will do some research. Would those 2 be better than something like creatine with MD6?

[quote]Gr8one wrote:
My calorie intake is probably around 2000-2500, im not sure i don’t really keep track. I eat when i am hungry and try to stay health-conscious. I don’t think i eat 1-2 grams of protein per pound, but i think i come pretty close since, and with carbs i am pretty sure i do eat 1-2 grams per pound. As far as Methoxy-7 and Carbolin 19, I am not familiar with them at all, but i will do some research. Would those 2 be better than something like creatine with MD6?[/quote]

I recommend getting a better handle on your diet before you start popping pills in the hope of adding muscle and losing fat.

First you need to find the best diet plan for yourself (use the search function on the top of the screen and get on it).

Second you need to ask yourself why am i taking the supps i am taking right now?

I looked up the myoplex you mention it looks fine to me, but not as good as Surge for post workout. Also it looks(i dont know what deal you got) expensive.

The MRP thing you consume for breakfast isnt a good choice. Most MRPs dont have enough fibers and dietry oils, two musts of a good breakfast.

Get some sustainined release protein source. Pure Micellar Ceasin(sp?) is the best idea, but if not available go for cottage cheese. Or something with slow release proteins in it, like Low-Carb Grow!.

Creatine, is a good product. I dont care what anyone else says, it has worked very well for me in the past. Just stay away from the expensive crap like Celltech. Buy pure monohydrate and use it in warm water or your post workout shakes.

Fat Burners. Are not a good idea at this stage. Lets see how much you gain and how much of it is fat before we even consider buying something.

And your training, try the atheltic pendulum progarm or another one that best suits your goals. I personally think the new compound EDT would be a good choice to fast track your gains.

Any other questions post away or PM me.

I’ll keep track of what I eat the next couple days and figure out how much calories, protein, etc i eat.