Supplements and Heat Exposure

I live in Phoenix, Arizona where the peak summertime heat can get up to 120 degrees. Basically, you can cook eggs on the sidewalk. While at work today, I got my fedex e-mail notification showing my Workout Fuel was delivered at 11:30 and I wouldn’t be home for another 6 hours. Today it got up to 100 degrees. Despite the package being left on a shaded patio, at what point does heat become an issue for supplements? I’m sure this depends both upon temperature and length of time at that level of heat.

My current supplements are Surge Workout Fuel, Surge Recovery, Metabolic Drive and Flameout.

The workout fuel is in all probability completely useless now. As good as a paper weight. Sorry for your loss. However, you can send it to me and I can recycle it for you. You know, save the ozone layer w.e ect…

Then elusive can you send the bottle with half of the powder in it as well. I have a recycling plant but only works if I have half the powder in it. Thanks.

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
Then elusive can you send the bottle with half of the powder in it as well. I have a recycling plant but only works if I have half the powder in it. Thanks. [/quote]

No problem.

Like shooting fish in a barrel heh heh heh.
Rubs hands together

Just doing my part to save the planet.