Supplementing With Gelatine

Hi there. This is my first post. I am wondering if supplementing with Gelatine can benefit the older trainee ? I’d welcome some feedback.

I’m not sure what or how it could benefit.

What goal do you have in mind? For example, if you wanted to help your joints, people around here might recommend a glucosamine and chondroitin supplement.

If you wanted to combat chronic inflammation then we’d point you to FLAMEOUT, a supplement available here from Biotest.

In general, for us older folks (I’m not that old but I do qualify for this forum), I’d recommend a good multi vitamin and mineral complex with antioxidants as a general preventative.

[quote]vroom wrote:
I’m not sure what or how it could benefit.

What goal do you have in mind? For example, if you wanted to help your joints, people around here might recommend a glucosamine and chondroitin supplement.

If you wanted to combat chronic inflammation then we’d point you to FLAMEOUT, a supplement available here from Biotest.

In general, for us older folks (I’m not that old but I do qualify for this forum), I’d recommend a good multi vitamin and mineral complex with antioxidants as a general preventative.[/quote]

A source of MPS I’ve been told. I think, using it to restore connective tissue. But I don’t know. I have arthiritis to a certain degree.

http://naturalhealthline.com/newsletter/01oct00/osteo.htm

This sort of thing is interesting for the use of gelatine.