Supplementation with Clen

[quote]BestDaddyEver wrote:
nichaaron wrote:
wow…how can I forget this

its a pretty important fact that I left out.
clen causes cramps in some people. and some are pretty damned bad

what mak experianced was exactly that
cramps caused by high doses of clen

and yes tuarine is the cure all for that just about
headaches are also common, they are caused by the blood pressure being raised from the clen.

some people can handle the sides and others cant

I drink liquids like it’s my job, so I should be ok with cramping.

Can I get Taurine at Walmart as a supplement or something? I really don’t think it would be a good idea to be chugging energy drinks all day.

I’ll have to see if I can find any medicine to lower blood pressure or something. Any recommendations? I don’t have high blood pressure, but it runs on my dad’s side so I would like to be safe. [/quote]

dont take any meds with it,the BP raise isnt that bad its just some people are more sensitive to it than others and they get migrains.

taurine is found online in powdr form and if you cant find it for now then drink a daily energy drink like redbull or monsters they help if you do get cramping

[quote]nichaaron wrote:
BestDaddyEver wrote:
nichaaron wrote:
wow…how can I forget this

its a pretty important fact that I left out.
clen causes cramps in some people. and some are pretty damned bad

what mak experianced was exactly that
cramps caused by high doses of clen

and yes tuarine is the cure all for that just about
headaches are also common, they are caused by the blood pressure being raised from the clen.

some people can handle the sides and others cant

I drink liquids like it’s my job, so I should be ok with cramping.

Can I get Taurine at Walmart as a supplement or something? I really don’t think it would be a good idea to be chugging energy drinks all day.

I’ll have to see if I can find any medicine to lower blood pressure or something. Any recommendations? I don’t have high blood pressure, but it runs on my dad’s side so I would like to be safe.

dont take any meds with it,the BP raise isnt that bad its just some people are more sensitive to it than others and they get migrains.

taurine is found online in powdr form and if you cant find it for now then drink a daily energy drink like redbull or monsters they help if you do get cramping

[/quote]

Well, good. I don’t need BP meds bumping up my pill intake anyway. 30+ a day is enough for me.

ECY stack is cheap and effective, if your heart can take it. Also a double attack on fat, you get all the receptors antagonized.

[quote]GetSwole wrote:
ECY stack is cheap and effective, if your heart can take it. Also a double attack on fat, you get all the receptors antagonized. [/quote]

Does he mean Yohimbe? :slight_smile:

Yohimbine HCL. Stay away from the herb yohimbe itself. It is known to cause more discomfort and lacks standardization. You can get Yhcl online in 5mg capsules.

My stack:
25mg Ehcl
200mg Caffeine
5mg Yhcl

3xD

[quote]Makavali wrote:
BestDaddyEver wrote:

Don’t know where, but you can get it as a supplement. Definitely a must with Clen IMO.[/quote]

You can get taurine just about anywhere. I would definitely add it (around 1000mg per day). Also, Using benadryl in the two week down will help the receptors. Another useful alternative ‘supplement’ to benadryl is ketotifen. It can be run with the clen and some have used clen for over a month while using keto.

Keto is and alternative to Benadryl. Both are used to upregulate the receptors.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Keto is and alternative to Benadryl. Both are used to upregulate the receptors.[/quote]

Oops I need to edit my post. I did not mean to imply to run keto and benadryl at the same time.

[quote]xXDevilDogXx wrote:
Oops I need to edit my post. I did not mean to imply to run keto and benadryl at the same time.[/quote]

I figured that was what it was. I just thought I’d clarify in case a newbie was reading this thread.

Makavali wrote:
BestDaddyEver wrote:

Don’t know where, but you can get it as a supplement. Definitely a must with Clen IMO.

You can get taurine just about anywhere. I would definitely add it (around 1000mg per day). Also, Using benadryl in the two week down will help the receptors. Another useful alternative ‘supplement’ to benadryl is ketotifen. It can be run with the clen and some have used clen for over a month while using keto. [/quote]

So for Benadryl, you recommend it for recovery purposes, but for Ketotifen, you recommend that I take it while I am taking Clen? Would I take the Benadryl when I am not taking Clen, or would I just run Ketotifen indefinitely while cycling Clen at all?

Furthermore, if the Ketotifen does enable me to go for let’s say a month at the same dosage at which I would have been able to go 2 weeks without, would I still follow the “same time on, same time off” deal? My hypothesis would be that one could still only take 2 weeks off from the Clen if running Ketotifen because if the receptors are willing to let me run Clen for a month before I lose effect, then their “freshness” would be the same as though I had only run a 2 week cycle of Clen without the Ketotifen. Therefore, in both cases, the time needed for recovery would only be 2 weeks.

What do you think?

I didnt mean to chug energy drinks all day
just maybe one or 2 a day while waiting for the tuarine to come in.

energy drinks for the most part are just caffine,tuarine and B- vitamins

they work in a pinch but not as a replacment

ya feel me?

besides what is Keto I have never even heard of this .

[quote]BestDaddyEver wrote:
So for Benadryl, you recommend it for recovery purposes, but for Ketotifen, you recommend that I take it while I am taking Clen? Would I take the Benadryl when I am not taking Clen, or would I just run Ketotifen indefinitely while cycling Clen at all?[/quote]

The keto works the same as the benadryl, I just think it works a little better. You can use either throughout the cycle.

[quote]
Furthermore, if the Ketotifen does enable me to go for let’s say a month at the same dosage at which I would have been able to go 2 weeks without, would I still follow the “same time on, same time off” deal? My hypothesis would be that one could still only take 2 weeks off from the Clen if running Ketotifen because if the receptors are willing to let me run Clen for a month before I lose effect, then their “freshness” would be the same as though I had only run a 2 week cycle of Clen without the Ketotifen. Therefore, in both cases, the time needed for recovery would only be 2 weeks.

What do you think?[/quote]

Your thinking is correct. Still only takes 11-14 days for the receptors to ‘freshen up’.

Also note this regarding using an ECA stack in between clen cycles. Clen is a selective beta-2 agonist. Ephedrine is a NON-selective beta-2 agonist. It will affect all the surrounding receptors as well.

One of those receptors that ephedrine hits is the beta-2 (yeah…the same one as Clen). Ephedrine has reduced beta-2-AndrenergicReceptor levels to 32% of the control level after 24 hours. Ephedrine, reduces beta-2 receptor levels to one third of control after 24 hours.

This means that the receptors are less than one third as active. So give your body a break for a week or 2 (preferrably 2 weeks) by not using an ECA stack while off the clen.

i knew someone who had terrible headaches with clen. 1g taurine cleared that up the first day it was used.

So after using ECA for a prolonged period it would be beneficial from both a fat loss standpoint, if returning to it, and a health standpoint, to take a couple weeks off using benadryl or keto to upregulate the receptors?

Also note this regarding using an ECA stack in between clen cycles. Clen is a selective beta-2 agonist. Ephedrine is a NON-selective beta-2 agonist. It will affect all the surrounding receptors as well.

One of those receptors that ephedrine hits is the beta-2 (yeah…the same one as Clen). Ephedrine has reduced beta-2-AndrenergicReceptor levels to 32% of the control level after 24 hours. Ephedrine, reduces beta-2 receptor levels to one third of control after 24 hours.

This means that the receptors are less than one third as active. So give your body a break for a week or 2 (preferrably 2 weeks) by not using an ECA stack while off the clen.[/quote]

If I do end up taking 2 weeks off from Clen, then wouldn’t it just make the most sense to just run Clen the whole time (with 2 week breaks in between) and forget ECA because Clen is more powerful, isn’t it?

[quote]nichaaron wrote:
ya feel me? [/quote]

I don’t swing that way.

What would be a good dosage of test to counteract catabolism that would be caused by clen? Maybe an HRT dose, or 300 mg/wk?