T Nation

Supplementation with Clen

My current supplements are as follows:

Whey Protein (50 - 150g a day, depends on the schedule)
Creatine Mono (10g a day)
Superfood (2 servings a day)
Flameout (12 softgels a day)

You know just the basics to keep it simple and effective. I’m sure all of these are fine with Clen for cutting, but I was wondering about HOT-ROX since those are used for cutting as well.

Would I be ok using HOT-ROX with Clen? And if they are ok to use with Clen, would it be of any additional benefit to use HOT-ROX since Clen is much more powerful? Thanks.

[quote]BestDaddyEver wrote:
My current supplements are as follows:

Whey Protein (50 - 150g a day, depends on the schedule)
Creatine Mono (10g a day)
Superfood (2 servings a day)
Flameout (12 softgels a day)

You know just the basics to keep it simple and effective. I’m sure all of these are fine with Clen for cutting, but I was wondering about HOT-ROX since those are used for cutting as well.

Would I be ok using HOT-ROX with Clen? And if they are ok to use with Clen, would it be of any additional benefit to use HOT-ROX since Clen is much more powerful? Thanks.[/quote]

you have never taken clen before so I would say NO
dont take any other stims along with it to be safe.

I take ephedrine with HRX but I know what it does to me and I know that it is also crazy.

you will have no extra benifit from extra stims please for your hearts sake,one or the other for now.

The funny thing is that the Clen was almost the same price as the HOT-ROX per daily dosage. Pretty crazy. Thanks for the advice, though. I’ll make sure to keep my dosages safe and get me some Benadryl.

I couldn’t find anything concerning what how many calories I should be taking in while on Clen. Should I drop my calories even lower than while on a normal cutting diet? Right now, I’m 230 lbs at 8% BF, for reference.

The funny thing is that the Clen was almost the same price as the HOT-ROX per daily dosage. Pretty crazy. Thanks for the advice, though. I’ll make sure to keep my dosages safe and get me some Benadryl.

I couldn’t find anything concerning what how many calories I should be taking in while on Clen. Should I drop my calories even lower than while on a normal cutting diet? Right now, I’m 230 lbs at 8% BF, for reference.[/quote]

I do about a 1000 kcal deficit when I cut using clen
thats toataly up to you

clen has much more dramatic results than HOT-ROX but then again much more serious sides.

but my question is this.

if you are already single digits then why are you wanting to go this serious a route?

[quote]nichaaron wrote:
BestDaddyEver wrote:

I couldn’t find anything concerning what how many calories I should be taking in while on Clen. Should I drop my calories even lower than while on a normal cutting diet? Right now, I’m 230 lbs at 8% BF, for reference.

thats toataly up to you

clen has much more dramatic results than HOT-ROX but then again much more serious sides.

but my question is this.

if you are already single digits then why are you wanting to go this serious a route?
[/quote]

Gonna compete son! :wink:

Well, at least try to. I think I already look great at 8% BF, but I not only want to drop lower to see what I look best aesthetically at, but I got my first-ever competition coming up and I have never been leaner than 8%, so I need to keep on losing.

nichaaron wrote:
BestDaddyEver wrote:

thats toataly up to you

but my question is this.

Well, at least try to. I think I already look great at 8% BF, but I not only want to drop lower to see what I look best aesthetically at, but I got my first-ever competition coming up and I have never been leaner than 8%, so I need to keep on losing.[/quote]

if you look great at 8% then you will look better at 5%.
well good luck
and ya dont get too crazy on this stuff.
it just works

clen and a treadmill 1000 kcal deficit 2 weeks on
then back to mormal with eca for 2 weeks
that works for most I have seen and talked to.

good luck

[quote]nichaaron wrote:
BestDaddyEver wrote:
nichaaron wrote:
BestDaddyEver wrote:

thats toataly up to you

but my question is this.

Well, at least try to. I think I already look great at 8% BF, but I not only want to drop lower to see what I look best aesthetically at, but I got my first-ever competition coming up and I have never been leaner than 8%, so I need to keep on losing.

well good luck
it just works

good luck [/quote]

You sure I can do ECA in between cycles of Clen? Doesn’t Ephedrine hit the same Beta-2 Receptor, thus resulting in further downregulation of that receptor? If this is the case, should I just run Benadryl constantly?

nichaaron wrote:
BestDaddyEver wrote:
nichaaron wrote:
BestDaddyEver wrote:

thats toataly up to you

but my question is this.

well good luck
it just works

good luck

You sure I can do ECA in between cycles of Clen? Doesn’t Ephedrine hit the same Beta-2 Receptor, thus resulting in further downregulation of that receptor? If this is the case, should I just run Benadryl constantly?[/quote]

it does hit the same ones but in a different way. so it does give them time to recover.
the exact mechanism I forgot but it is common to run eca on weeks off clen.

however you can do either or,which ever you are more comfortable with.

infact now that I think about it you could proabaly run a course of hrx to continue the thermo effects and still give the receptors a break.

that would personaly kill my stomach so I havent tried it. (ulcers from blunt trauma)

Sounds good to me. I’ll give a look into HRX too.

Sounds good to me. I’ll give a look into HRX too.[/quote]

alright.
sorry for hogging all these posts
I love my stimulants though.
I may not know all the jargon tha tthese brilliant mofos here do but I hav done alot of real world research with them.

but yes I am sure a normal cycle is to rotate clen and eca.

oh and caffine and clen may do little more than make you sick to your stomach so careful with the intake.

Dude, I have a cast-iron stomach. Back in my Lacrosse days in college, I would go on tournaments that lasted up to 8 or 10 hours and I would eat eggs, pancakes, whole milk, bread, sausage, bacon (up until lunchtime at the cafeteria), and all kinds of stuff in between games until I was completely full and go out sprinting across the field and feel fine. I am indeed blessed.

As for caffeine, it gives me great energy, but the only bad side-effects I get are sweating more than usual in the gym.

Dude, I have a cast-iron stomach. Back in my Lacrosse days in college, I would go on tournaments that lasted up to 8 or 10 hours and I would eat eggs, pancakes, whole milk, bread, sausage, bacon (up until lunchtime at the cafeteria), and all kinds of stuff in between games until I was completely full and go out sprinting across the field and feel fine. I am indeed blessed.

As for caffeine, it gives me great energy, but the only bad side-effects I get are sweating more than usual in the gym.[/quote]

your like i was until I had my bike and car wrecks then

but like right now I am sitting at my desk in 75 degree ac and got mad swap goin on from the clen and caffine

I think your gonna have fun .

Carbolin-19? Clen may not be catabolic, but it’s not proven to be anabolic either.

Also, don’t forget Taurine. I learnt the hard way.

Deadlift + Clen with no Taurine = Hilarity for people watching me.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Carbolin-19? Clen may not be catabolic, but it’s not proven to be anabolic either.

Also, don’t forget Taurine. I learnt the hard way.

Deadlift + Clen with no Taurine = Hilarity for people watching me.[/quote]

Hold on, I am gonna go get some popcorn because I really wanna hear this story!

Hold on, I am gonna go get some popcorn because I really wanna hear this story![/quote]

Try to picture a guy load up a bar for deads, then lift it halfway up. This guy gets a half surprise, half pain look and drops the weight and proceeds to fall backwards and spend the next five minutes of the floor going “WTF???” and that’s about the gist of it.

Not my proudest moment, but also the moment I vowed to research everything possible about what I put into my body.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
BestDaddyEver wrote:
Hold on, I am gonna go get some popcorn because I really wanna hear this story!

Try to picture a guy load up a bar for deads, then lift it halfway up. This guy gets a half surprise, half pain look and drops the weight and proceeds to fall backwards and spend the next five minutes of the floor going “WTF???” and that’s about the gist of it.

Not my proudest moment, but also the moment I vowed to research everything possible about what I put into my body.[/quote]

Did you pull something or what? I once saw that happen to a friend. He was deadlifting and next thing he knew, he was on the ground because of an immense headache he described as 10x worse than any migraine could do.

Did you pull something or what? I once saw that happen to a friend. He was deadlifting and next thing he knew, he was on the ground because of an immense headache he described as 10x worse than any migraine could do.[/quote]

I wish I knew. It was like a pump feeling mixed with pin & needles.

wow…how can I forget this

its a pretty important fact that I left out.
clen causes cramps in some people. and some are pretty damned bad

what mak experianced was exactly that
cramps caused by high doses of clen

and yes tuarine is the cure all for that just about
headaches are also common, they are caused by the blood pressure being raised from the clen.

some people can handle the sides and others cant

[quote]nichaaron wrote:
wow…how can I forget this

its a pretty important fact that I left out.
clen causes cramps in some people. and some are pretty damned bad

what mak experianced was exactly that
cramps caused by high doses of clen

and yes tuarine is the cure all for that just about
headaches are also common, they are caused by the blood pressure being raised from the clen.

some people can handle the sides and others cant
[/quote]

I drink liquids like it’s my job, so I should be ok with cramping.

Can I get Taurine at Walmart as a supplement or something? I really don’t think it would be a good idea to be chugging energy drinks all day.

I’ll have to see if I can find any medicine to lower blood pressure or something. Any recommendations? I don’t have high blood pressure, but it runs on my dad’s side so I would like to be safe.

Can I get Taurine at Walmart as a supplement or something? I really don’t think it would be a good idea to be chugging energy drinks all day.[/quote]

Don’t know where, but you can get it as a supplement. Definitely a must with Clen IMO.