Supplementation For Parents?

My parents are approaching 60 years of age and I want to get them started on taking supplements. They do not workout, however they do stay somewhat active with the jobs they have. What core supplements should they be taking? Thanks in advance for the advice…

Fish oil pills would be a good start.

Yes, that’s one of my top priorities for them since they don’t get a chance to eat fish very often.

Thanks.

Fish oil and ZMA i’d say

Well, they don’t really exercise, though they should, however that’s an entirely different discussion. As far as ZMA, I think they’d be best off with a good multivitamin.

Thanks for the input!

I would say Fish Oil, Rez-V and a multi/Superfood.

[quote]rsg wrote:
I would say Fish Oil, Rez-V and a multi/Superfood.[/quote]

Agree with rsg.

Flameout, REZ-V, and Superfood when it comes back in stock, and ZMA before bed for sleep, optimal zinc levels and immune support.

Creatine and fish oil.

Creatine is about as close to an antiaging compound as you can find(increasing mental acuity and allowing them to be more active).
The fish oil will reduce inflamation and increase their joint health. This would be a great place to start.

honestly, getting them to do some form of metabolically challenging exercise and good eating habits will do way more for them than any stack of supplements.

[quote]hockechamp14 wrote:
honestly, getting them to do some form of metabolically challenging exercise and good eating habits will do way more for them than any stack of supplements.[/quote]

True, very true. Though he did mention that they are somewhat active.