Supplement Timing?

Guys, I’ve used various Biotest supps over the years, but just recently purchased HOT-ROX, Spike & M. After searching previous posts, and putting together the information, I just want to make sure I have my supplement timing/combos down.

Morning on empty stomach:
Spike
M

Afternoon on empty stomach:
HOT-ROX

Evening, Pre/During-Workout:
Surge

Evening, Post-Workout:
Surge
Power Drive
Creatine

1 hour prior to Bedtime on empty stomach:
ZMA
Multivitamin

Does this sound about right?

Thanks for your time & assistance.

Sounds pretty good to me!

Just watch how you react to taking Spike & HOT-ROX on the same day. I’d start out with the lowest dose just to be safe, and adjust after a few days.

Or, as others have mentioned, they’re taking Spike & HOT-ROX on alternating days. If you did this, you’d be able to take two doses of HOT-ROX (replace the morning Spike with a dose), instead of the one.

Just another idea, but overall it sounds like you’ve got it down!

ZMA
Multivitamin

You have to make sure the Multivitamin
does not have calcium in it. Calcium and ZMA doesn’t work, because the Calcium doesnt let the ZMA dissolve in your body.

[quote]JMac10 wrote:
does not have calcium in it. Calcium and ZMA doesn’t work, because the Calcium doesnt let the ZMA dissolve in your body.[/quote]

Good point, I forgot about this. Thanks. I’ll take my vitamin with my nighttime shake which is about an hour later, this should be ok, right?

[quote]JMac10 wrote:
ZMA
Multivitamin

does not have calcium in it. Calcium and ZMA doesn’t work, because the Calcium doesnt let the ZMA dissolve in your body.[/quote]

Nice catch! I can’t believe I missed that. Oh well. :wink:

Also, you can take ZMA anywhere between 30-60 minutes before bed/last meal.

Come to think of it, it might be a better idea to take the ZMA 30-60 minutes before bed, and your multi with your meal (for better absorption).

[quote]SABmore wrote:
JMac10 wrote:
does not have calcium in it. Calcium and ZMA doesn’t work, because the Calcium doesnt let the ZMA dissolve in your body.

Good point, I forgot about this. Thanks. I’ll take my vitamin with my nighttime shake which is about an hour later, this should be ok, right?[/quote]

As long as you can still fall asleep. I know that I feel a bit energized after taking my multi, so personally I take it with my first meal after my PWO shake. Seems to workout pretty well with all the anti-oxidants that are in it.

IMO you’d be better served to save the Spike for times when you really “need” it, and take a full dosage of HOT-ROX. Why cheat yourself of the benefits of HOT-ROX by only taking a half dose?

Don’t mix Spike and HOT-ROX!

This is over stimulation!!! Trust me on this one.