Supplement timing.

A few questions:

1. Tribex: 5 on, 2 off. Is it better to be off on rest days?

2. Tribex & M: M in the morning, T in the evening or vice-versa?

3. Grow: First thing in the morning every day, low carb version, that after eating two pots of low fat yogurt. Is this good or does it promote conversion of protein to fats because the body is starved already?

4. ZMA: They say, best w/o foods that contain calcium. Now, I have GROW in the morning, yogurt at night and a pot of cottage cheese (low fat and 40g of protein) during the day. So I’m pretty calcium rich all day, it’s all milk protein based stuff. Is there a winodow, 2 hours later, that ZMA is best with? Is it best at night?

Cheers

1. No.

2. Tribex 2x/day (morning and evening); M once whenever you like. Just like the label instructions say.

3. What?

4. Don’t worry about the calcium/zinc interference thing. ZMA is best taken at night before bed so that you get the added sleep benefits that many people experience.

About 3. I’d heard that protein on an empty stomach may get converted into fats. I don’t know how it works. The question was is it OK to use a shake on an empty stomach or is that not the preferred way.

Good news about 4. I’m having terrible insomnia these days.