Supplement Stacking?!?

I’m in need of some help stacking these new test boosters and estrogen suppressors that I bought. I lift in the morning around 4:30am and don’t really know how I should stack these. They are: CEL H-Drol, CEL M-Drol, and SNS Inhibit-E…any suggestions?

ive no idea what those are, but i use Tribulus and ZMA. works fine, does wonders for lowering stress and amping up workouts.

Those aren’t test boosters.

They are steroids (H-Drol and M-Drol).

I would suggest that you do some real research into the stuff that you consider taking.

Go to the prohormone thread of the steroid section.

Post your age, height, weight, and training years.

Whatever you do don’t just start taking these until you have everything sorted (and for h-drol and m-drol you shouldn’t stack these, you need support sups, you need PCT, and you need reload certain sups)

edit: just so you know if you started using these, you would be at a great risk of gyno, blood pressure problems, and losing all your gains when you finish the cycle.

I’m pretty sure if you lose most of your gains after cycle you did something wrong.

[quote]Tumbles wrote:
I’m pretty sure if you lose most of your gains after cycle you did something wrong.[/quote]

He has no PCT from what he’s told us. That’s doing something wrong.

Just looked at your profile, I see you are a bodybuilder. If you’re competing as a natural you can’t take h-drol or m-drol.

But if it’s untested then proper use of these compounds could be pretty useful.