T Nation

Supplement Stack

Well This would be the current Stack that im gonna try feel free to leave any comments

Carbolin 19
Methoxy-7
Surge
TRIBEX Gold
REZ-V

Carbolin 19 4 Capsules a Day
Methoxy-7 8 Capsules a Day
TRIBEX Gold 8 Capsules a Day 5 days on 2 days off and 2 weeks on 2 weeks off,
REZ-V 3 Capsules a day
Surge after workout

I would try to achieve 3500 to 4k Calories a day

Just asking regarding the Rez-v would anyone know if the 3 capsules a day were to be seperated into different timings or just to be taken all at the same time?

[quote]Cenamini wrote:
Well This would be the current Stack that im gonna try feel free to leave any comments

Carbolin 19
Methoxy-7
Surge
TRIBEX Gold
REZ-V

REZ-V 3 Capsules a day
Surge after workout

Just asking regarding the Rez-v would anyone know if the 3 capsules a day were to be seperated into different timings or just to be taken all at the same time?[/quote]

How come you’ve spent more time planning your supplementation than diet?

oh well ive got my diet planned already so im just figuring out if my supplement stack is okay or would it need improvements

I’m doing pretty much the same stack but with differant doses and no REZ-V

as far as REZ-V all i really noticed was peter north style cum shots, which is pretty sweet. but dont pull a hoodini - if you hit her in the eye she’s bound to be blind.

[quote]Cenamini wrote:

Carbolin 19
Methoxy-7
Surge
TRIBEX Gold
REZ-V

REZ-V 3 Capsules a day
Surge after workout

Just asking regarding the Rez-v would anyone know if the 3 capsules a day were to be seperated into different timings or just to be taken all at the same time?[/quote]

My comment would be:

Where are you and where you trying to get?

Supplement away, but that’s like the last 5 or 10% of what it takes to get you wherever. And that’s only if you’re spot on in all the other aspects of your training.