Supplement Stack

Alpha Male, TRIBEX tribulus gold, HOT-ROX extreme, ZMA, 6-OXO…

what else can i stack onto this comming from another prespective?

[quote]gmangerm wrote:

what else can i stack onto this comming from another prespective? [/quote]

what about a sound diet? how perfect is your diet cause if that isnt perfect all the supplements in the world arent doing anything

[quote]gmangerm wrote:

what else can i stack onto this comming from another prespective? [/quote]

There is no reason to stack Alpha Male with TRIBEX that would be redundant. Alpha Male contains Tribulas. Also, I am no expert on 6-oxo, but it’s primarily an anti estrogen test support formulation. This again would seem redundant since you are taking Alpha Male which is covering these bases and better IMO.

The HOT-ROX Extreme would be great to stack with Alpha Male and I would suggest nixing the TRIBEX and oxo and getting Flameout or ZMA with the money saved.

D

You might want to reconsider a Alpha Male and HRX stack, thats alot of Carbolin 19. Or so was mentioned in a few other threads.

[quote]makpower wrote:
You might want to reconsider a Alpha Male and HRX stack, thats alot of Carbolin 19. Or so was mentioned in a few other threads.[/quote]

mak, you are totally correct, I overlooked that. Since you are going to be using Alpha Male consider Maximum Strength HOT-ROX without Carbolin 19.

D

thanks for all of the advice.
it worked well, but i ended up sticking to the TRIBEX gold, 6-oxo, ZMA, and I picked up some no-xplode, and muscle milk…
that seemed to work the best.
now i am going for an 850 bench, 900 deadlift, but my squat stayed around the same 800 but my leg press jumpped up to 1600X10 for 3 sets…
21 1/2 arms
60 chest
38 thighs
24 calves
17 fore arms
66 1/2 shoulders
24 neck

so i think so far so good. my powerlifting total is higher than ever 2550, but the biggest fact is that i am only 21 years old hopefully you all will see me on the record boards soon…
thanks again.

With those lifts you should be on the record boards now. What federation do you compete in? Did you go to Louisiana Tech? I understand they have quite the PL program.

i was on LaTechs 2005 championsip team but didnot make the grades to compete at nationals…

i lift apf, aapf, and usapl, but i am just getting back into th swing of things since hurricane katrina…

and i will be on the boards for raw lifts for squat and dead and in gear for bench…

[quote]gmangerm wrote:
thanks for all of the advice.
it worked well, but i ended up sticking to the TRIBEX gold, 6-oxo, ZMA, and I picked up some no-xplode, and muscle milk…
that seemed to work the best.
now i am going for an 850 bench, 900 deadlift, but my squat stayed around the same 800 but my leg press jumpped up to 1600X10 for 3 sets…
21 1/2 arms
60 chest
38 thighs
24 calves
17 fore arms
66 1/2 shoulders
24 neck

so i think so far so good. my powerlifting total is higher than ever 2550, but the biggest fact is that i am only 21 years old hopefully you all will see me on the record boards soon…
thanks again.[/quote]

holy. fucking. shit.