T Nation

Supplement Splooge Question

So i am experiencing a weird side effect of a supplement, and i was wondering if anyone knows anything about this.

I am taking a few supps right now. Basically, a multi-vitamin, a fat burner, and a pre-workout powder. I wont get into specifics of the brands unless requested, but since i have started taking them, i have a weird side effect.

When i finish taking a piss, and shake it, it feels like a got little more piss left, when actually, it is ejaculate. It comes out my wiener immediately after the urine stops. I was wondering if anyone gets this from any supps. I am not on any gear or anything illegal, and was hoping someone can point me in a direction of what ingredient may be leading to this...

name the supplements

If you are ejaculating after urinating when you have not had a recent orgasm, go to a urologist. No supplement should be doing this to you.

this made me lol

This is definitely in the wrong section...

I can think of a coupled things:
1) You recently masturbated/had sex and some "Splooge" has in the urethra which was washed out by the urine.
2) You have a bacterial bladder infection.
3) You have gonorrhea

^^^These are in order from, "not a big deal," to "go see a doctor now."
In fact if it isn't #1 then I would go see a doctor ASAP.

ur dik is gona fall off tomorows

sounds like you have a STD bro

Supps are: Armor V, Oxy Elite Pro, and C4 preworkout.

It is not an STD. Have been tested. It has happened before when i took Jak3d. I am thinking it is the pre-workout.

I am not sure if this is the right or wrong section for this post. I am not trying to be explicit or funny. I am just curious about this and wanted to ask a group of people that may be living a similar lifestyle. I asked a couple guys at the gym (no homo), and they have also experienced it. It only happens when i am on a preworkout supp.

@JLone: i have not recently had sex/masturbated. It doesnt happen when i am off the preworkout stuff. And i do not have gonorrhea, for which i have been tested.

If this should be posted in a different forum, let me know. Again, i am not trying to be inappropriate, just attempting to seek some answers.

What in "Jack3d" would cause your body to orgasm after urinating?

Further...why is this not their number one reason to buy the supplement in ads?

To be clear, it is not an orgasm. There isnt any sensual feeling. After the wiz, it just feels like there is a little more wiz to go, like you didnt shake it good enough, but what comes out is not wiz, its like pre-jaculte. Not a lot at all. Just enough to know something isnt quite right.

In Jak3d and C4, there is L-Aginine, and that could have some kind of cause. That is why i am in this section. Because i am curious if anyone else that has taken this stuff has had the experience of an extra pee after you pee.

The guys at the gym are fucking with you. There are enough people on this board that this would have been mentioned if it was the least bit normal. Go to a doctor or stop taking the sups and see what happens .

Right. What do you think is in l-arginine that would cause this?

You are talking about a vasodilator. The same goes for yohihimbine and even marijuana. If this were normal, don't you think we would be hearing of this in all cases?

None of what you wrote is "normal".

maybe you need to clean the pipes out more often durring the week.............

This would actually not be odd if happening after you had sex, even if it was the night before if this is the first time urinating since then. However, having this happen for no reason AFTER urination is not "normal".

His thinking seems to be that since he is using a supplement that could potentially aid in getting an erection, it is what is causing this.

This would be a lot more interesting in reverse - if you were able to follow up a busted nut with a golden shower, all in one motion.

Shake it once you're fine.

Shake it twice you're okay.

Shake it three times, you're plaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyiiinnnggg with yourseeeeeelllllllffff agaaaaaaaaiiiinnnnn...

"The most important ingredient is L-Arginine, which is believed by experts to be able to double sperm count in 2 weeks"

I may have figured it out. For anyone out there interested, Look up arginine and precum.

Yah be careful bro, I once took L-Arginine for 5 weeks and almost drowned my gf.

It's the clap dude. Trust me.

Hey bro...when did "pre-cum" now mean "after urination cum"?

Google...teaching one American at a time.