Supplement Scheduling Help needed

My current issue is fairly simple. I’m slowly getting thicker around the middle and none of the techniques I’ve used in the past seem to be working.

I seem to suffer from low body temperature, cold feet even on hot days. I don’t sleep much and am tired to the point of not feeling up to training but I still maintain my routine.

I work outside all day long (landscaping) and even though I can stick to my training I can’t seem to get any leaner.

I’m 47 and have been eating a high protein diet with very low carbs and low fat for over 10 years. This may have screwed up my metabolism…

I did some research and think that I may have under active thyroid.

So what do I need to take, how much, what time of day…

Here are the supplements that I currently have:

Creatine Monohydrate 100%

Potassium Iodide 32.5 mg
Selenium, 200 mcg
L-Tyrosine, 500 mg

Chromium Picolinate, 200 mcg
L-Carnitine, 250 mg,
Magnesium, 500 mg,
L-Arginine, 1000 mg

-B Complex
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 250 mg
Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) 25 mg
Riboflavin (vitamin B2/riboflavin 5-phosphate) 25 mg
Niacin (as niacinamide/nicotinic acid) 62.5 mg
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl/pyridoxal 5-phosphate) 55 mg
Folic Acid 100 mcg
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 50 mcg
Biotin 150 mcg
Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 45 mg
Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 100 mcg
Siberian Eleuthero (root) 125 mg
Inositol 50 mg
Choline (as choline bitartrate) 25 mg
PABA (para amino benzoic acid) 25 mg

-Raspberry
Raspberry Ketones 125 mg
L-Phenylalanine 50 mg
L-Tyrosine 100 mg

• Blueberry
    (Vaccinium corymbosum) Concentrate 36:1 (fruit) 500 mg
    Yielding 2.5% Anthocyanins 12.5 mg

What do I need to take, how much, what time of day?

Z12 for sleep,

Up your good fats but keep carbs low…

prob seeing a doc wouldn’t hurt either

If you think you have hypothyroidism, you need to see a doctor.

You can start educating yourself here: Thyroid Basics Explained - Testosterone Replacement - Forums - T Nation

Wait, what? [quote] eating a high protein diet with very low carbs and low fat for over 10 years… I don’t sleep much and am tired to the point of not feeling up to training but I still maintain my routine. [/quote] Dude, you need to reconsider the way you’re doing things.

You need fat to live. Don’t eat low fat (long term) if you eat low carb, PERIOD. You need to see a doctor and or change you diet immediately. I’d bet you have all sorts of issues from this type of diet. Z12 is a good suggestion for sleep. But you should see a doctor immediately and tell him what’s going on. Find a better doctor if they won’t (or don’t suggest) order blood panel for thyroid, test/estro, liver, vitamins/mins, etc. The good news is your vitamin D level is probably ok.

Can you post a typical day diet?

[quote]BulletproofTiger wrote:
Wait, what? [quote] eating a high protein diet with very low carbs and low fat for over 10 years… I don’t sleep much and am tired to the point of not feeling up to training but I still maintain my routine. [/quote] Dude, you need to reconsider the way you’re doing things.

You need fat to live. Don’t eat low fat (long term) if you eat low carb, PERIOD. [/quote]

I agree…nothing good results from low-fat diets.
How many daily grams do you consider low?