T Nation

Supplement Question for First Cycle

I am on my first cycle of test cyp, just 500mg/week. Aside from protein, fish oil and vitamins which I already do are there any must take supplements that would maximize the benefit of my first cycle?

[quote]tmac34 wrote:
I am on my first cycle of test cyp, just 500mg/week. Aside from protein, fish oil and vitamins which I already do are there any must take supplements that would maximize the benefit of my first cycle?[/quote]

nah, that’s about it.

make sure you’re getting plenty of vitamin D and ZMA when you do PCT, though…

also, are you taking an AI on cycle?

Arimidex 1mg pill

Since it is such a small cycle and I am using Arimidex so I need anything for pct other than hcg. Do I need nolva?

[quote]tmac34 wrote:
Arimidex 1mg pill

Since it is such a small cycle and I am using Arimidex so I need anything for pct other than hcg. Do I need nolva?[/quote]

it’s not a small cycle, really.

you still need a PCT.

So based off that and the fact that I am doing a 8 wk test cyp cycle would the following work for me which was taken from your post.

Week 9-Nolvadex (20 mg/day), Aromasin (25 mg/day)
Week 10-Nolvadex (20 mg/day), Aromasin (25 mg/day)
Week 11-Nolvadex (20 mg/day), Aromasin (25 mg/day)
Week 12-Nolvadex (20 mg/day), Aromasin (25 mg/day)
Week 13-Aromasin (25 mg/day)

Also, how would I throw HCG into that or is there even a need?

[quote]tmac34 wrote:
So based off that and the fact that I am doing a 8 wk test cyp cycle would the following work for me which was taken from your post.

Week 9-Nolvadex (20 mg/day), Aromasin (25 mg/day)
Week 10-Nolvadex (20 mg/day), Aromasin (25 mg/day)
Week 11-Nolvadex (20 mg/day), Aromasin (25 mg/day)
Week 12-Nolvadex (20 mg/day), Aromasin (25 mg/day)
Week 13-Aromasin (25 mg/day)

Also, how would I throw HCG into that or is there even a need?[/quote]

honestly, for your cycle, this is what i’d do:

Week 1-8
Test-500 mg
A-dex-.25 mg EOD

Week 9-10
A-dex-.25 mg EOD

Week 11-16
Nolva-20 mg

Thank you, that is what I will do. On a side note, if I were to do a second run at this what would your suggestion be? At my current size 6’6 285 I need to lose about 20 pounds are so but I am leaning out on this cycle fast even with my calories. I dont really need to add more size at my age although I want to I just dont need it. I would like to get leaned out. Besides cardio and cutting calories is there anything that could help or just another cyp run because it seems to be burning fat off me. My weight is increasing but I know I am losing fat.