T Nation

Supplement Question...Best 3?

Whats up all, I am new to the forums, but have been in the workout game for about 10 years now. Anyways, I got a little side tracked off of lifting for about a month due to piss poor gains mainly due to my diet suckin. To my own fault.

Well i finally got my focus back and have been back in the gym again getting good solid workouts in. Currently I am totally suppliment free, with an exception of a sugar free redbull in the mornings instead of coffee.

Got my diet focused and I should be good on that, unless anyone knows of a discipline diet pill… haha.

Ok to my question. If you only had to pick 3 suppliments to take that gets decent strength and size. My main pitfall on past suppliment routines has been based on two things.

of servings in a day, those suppliments you got to take 5 -6 times a day… dont work for me… I forget due to the nature and accomidation of my job.

And Price… Price is not that big of a deal, but when I pay $40 for a suppliment and take it the way it says on the bottle it lasts 2 - 3 Weeks. NO suppliments are notorious for this, and just read the article on those… eye opening, which is the reason I am asking all of you.

Oh and one last thing. With the suppliments can u just let me know if you take it anytime during the day, pre-workout, postworkout, etc… Thanks!!

Surge - PWO (some say pre and during, I just use it post)

Fish Oil - Anytime. It won’t help you with gains, just health.

Creatine - PWO again is probably the best time. Just put it in your Surge.

T-Booster like TRIBEX or Alpha Male - per instructions.

BCAA’s - in-between meals.

Wait did you say three?

With your background I would say Metabolic Drive Complete, Surge, and BCAA’s. Those would be the top three for muscle gains. If you want to consider optimum “health” as well then Flameout has to be listed. My advice read up on the products in the T-Nation store so after the foundation products listed above you will know when others would be good to use.

Good luck,

D

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
Surge - PWO (some say pre and during, I just use it post)

Fish Oil - Anytime. It won’t help you with gains, just health.

Creatine - PWO again is probably the best time. Just put it in your Surge.

T-Booster like TRIBEX or Alpha Male - per instructions.

BCAA’s - in-between meals.

Wait did you say three?[/quote]

Damn you eengrms, always beating me to the punch with good advice. :wink:

D

[quote]Dedicated wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:
Surge - PWO (some say pre and during, I just use it post)

Fish Oil - Anytime. It won’t help you with gains, just health.

Creatine - PWO again is probably the best time. Just put it in your Surge.

T-Booster like TRIBEX or Alpha Male - per instructions.

BCAA’s - in-between meals.

Wait did you say three?

Damn you eengrms, always beating me to the punch with good advice. :wink:

D
[/quote]

That’s ok. You have a better avatar than I do.

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
Dedicated wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:
Surge - PWO (some say pre and during, I just use it post)

Fish Oil - Anytime. It won’t help you with gains, just health.

Creatine - PWO again is probably the best time. Just put it in your Surge.

T-Booster like TRIBEX or Alpha Male - per instructions.

BCAA’s - in-between meals.

Wait did you say three?

Damn you eengrms, always beating me to the punch with good advice. :wink:

D

That’s ok. You have a better avatar than I do.[/quote]

This is true. :slight_smile: OP, I have to include Biotest Creatine, Alpha Male, and HOT-ROX Extreme. Damn you said three huh?

D