Supplement Pickle

just wandering if you could help me out, i have past week one of the growth surge project and am soon to start phase 2, i started using creatine at the beginning along with protein however i havent been using any of the other supplements, eg, multivitamin/mineral, flax oil, fish oil, Biotest Surge, and i cant take the androsol or MAG-10 because i cant buy it from anywhere

(discontinued?)(AUSTRALIA), i am only 17 and "5"7, 176 pounds, and am scared that those supplements may harm my health, thats why i am not taking them, do i have to take them to get the gains promised in the project?? could you reccomend something other than MAG-10/androsol? to get that anabolic kicker!!!

[quote]kratos_1 wrote:
just wandering if you could help me out, i have past week one of the growth surge project and am soon to start phase 2, i started using creatine at the beginning along with protein however i havent been using any of the other supplements, eg, multivitamin/mineral, flax oil, fish oil, Biotest Surge, and i cant take the androsol or MAG-10 because i cant buy it from anywhere

(discontinued?)(AUSTRALIA), i am only 17 and "5"7, 176 pounds, and am scared that those supplements may harm my health, thats why i am not taking them, do i have to take them to get the gains promised in the project?? could you reccomend something other than MAG-10/androsol? to get that anabolic kicker!!![/quote]

They were always banned in Australia, and recentlyish in USA… bet bet would be Alpha Male Carbolin 19 with Methoxy 7… mmm…

though maybe stuck to straight Carbolin 19 at 17…? i’m not up for knowing that one

[quote]AKA wrote:
kratos_1 wrote:

(discontinued?)(AUSTRALIA), i am only 17 and "5"7, 176 pounds, and am scared that those supplements may harm my health, thats why i am not taking them, do i have to take them to get the gains promised in the project?? could you reccomend something other than MAG-10/androsol? to get that anabolic kicker!!!

They were always banned in Australia, and recentlyish in USA… bet bet would be Alpha Male Carbolin 19 with Methoxy-7… mmm…

though maybe stuck to straight Carbolin 19 at 17…? i’m not up for knowing that one[/quote]

yeah i’m not sure either… i dont wanna mess with testorone or any pro hormones as such that will inhibit my growth and testosterone levels