Supplement Opinion? Jack 3D & Con-cret?

Three part question Oh Supplement Gods . . .

OK so I’m doing some research and I’m open to any and all feedback. It’s almost time to do another supplement order (like a kid in a candy store) I was thinking of trying con-cret? I normally use something like Purple K but wanted to maybe try something new.

My buddy wants to try Jacked 3D is this his best choice for a pre-workout? He doesn’t like No-Explode to many carbs so again any feed back will be welcome.

Last part: What about stacking Jack 3D and then con-cret after training? . .any feedback on that?

The stimulant in Jack3d, 1,3 DMAA, is legit. As a whole, it’s a bit expensive.

i found jack3d to be very effective for the first 4 weeks and then you either have to increase dosage or cycle off for a week or two. Mad mental focus, and no matter what it will wake you up in the morning because of the caffeine. You might want to look into dark energy by sci fit. it like jack3d only with more amino acids id say and you can get BOGO 100 servings for like 27.99 on netrition. As for concrete stacking id say that would be fine if you want more creatine jack3d probably has like 1 or 2 grams per scoop but you could always add 1 or 2 more.

just my 2 cents

don’t know about con-cret, you only need simple creatine monohydrate before and after (5g pre, 5g post max). I’ve heard good things about Jack3d, never tried it myself, I’m sure it will work for you. I just stick to Alpha-GPC, caffeine pills, and select nootropics. :]

Thanks guys I’ll look into the above products and go from there . . as for the con-cret I have heard all good stuff about it except the price is high that’s all so . . hmmm I will see when I place the order.

save money and stick to creatine mono.

Jack3d is a kitchen sink supplement. Personally I’ve been doing this way before jack3d even came out and it’s far more effective. Buy all the compounds individually and toss them into whatever pre-workout. It’s Cost-effective and dose-dependent.

mg sensitive scale
Measuring spoons 1/64-1/2
Caffeine Anhydrous Powder
DMAA
Creatine Monohydrate
Beta-Alanine
instead of AKG i’d go with Citrulline Malate

i like Muscle Pharm. Assualt, already has Con-cret in it…

Loving the feedback guys TY will look them all up and make a final decision soon . . .

[quote]mewalczak wrote:
i found jack3d to be very effective for the first 4 weeks and then you either have to increase dosage or cycle off for a week or two. Mad mental focus, and no matter what it will wake you up in the morning because of the caffeine. You might want to look into dark energy by sci fit. it like jack3d only with more amino acids id say and you can get BOGO 100 servings for like 27.99 on netrition. As for concrete stacking id say that would be fine if you want more creatine jack3d probably has like 1 or 2 grams per scoop but you could always add 1 or 2 more.

just my 2 cents [/quote]

OK so my buddy who is now on Jack is loving it but has a question . . .now for starters “I” am not new to the iron game nor the BS surrounding supplements . . so that said . . Buddy is on Jack like I said and loving it . . however, his gains are up already and he tells me he is a lot harder than before and has a small amount of acne on his back . . . so what are your feeling on that possible fact that Jack 3D has something other than what is on the label and is just NOT a stimulant?

[quote]Fulford wrote:
Jack3d is a kitchen sink supplement. Personally I’ve been doing this way before jack3d even came out and it’s far more effective. Buy all the compounds individually and toss them into whatever pre-workout. It’s Cost-effective and dose-dependent.

mg sensitive scale
DMAA
Creatine Monohydrate
Beta-Alanine

[/quote]

How much DMAA do you use mate? I’m abit scared to use it, as I haven’t found enough research to support it being safe. As far as I can tell, it “kinda” simililar to amphetemine, and that group, and I’ve read about a kid dying of an OD. This OD was ofcourse many times above the recommended dosage, and you can die from an OD of caffeine or nicotine, but still.

[quote]Fulford wrote:

mg sensitive scale
DMAA
Creatine Monohydrate
Beta-Alanine

[/quote]

How much DMAA do you use mate? I’m abit scared to use it, as I haven’t found enough research to support it being safe. As far as I can tell, it “kinda” simililar to amphetemine, and that group, and I’ve read about a kid dying of an OD. This OD was ofcourse many times above the recommended dosage, and you can die from an OD of caffeine or nicotine, but still.

[quote]Quadzilla4425 wrote:

[quote]mewalczak wrote:

just my 2 cents [/quote]

OK so my buddy who is now on Jack is loving it but has a question . . .now for starters “I” am not new to the iron game nor the BS surrounding supplements . . so that said . . Buddy is on Jack like I said and loving it . . however, his gains are up already and he tells me he is a lot harder than before and has a small amount of acne on his back . . . so what are your feeling on that possible fact that Jack 3D has something other than what is on the label and is just NOT a stimulant?[/quote]

Buddy is using one scoop about 2 - 5 times a week . . guess I’m more worried he is taking a small amount of PH or something along those lines and maybe be careful . . YES I know I’m out in left field her but just tossing out the idea so before anyone attacks me saying I’m nuts or whatever . . relax . . lol as many companies have been caught for wrong labels to sell there product . . so the above question is JUST a question . NOT a test of my supplement knowledge as I’ll save that for another day lol . . ty

again just opening a discussion thats all!!! but what if they are being sneaky and having people “Pulse” PH on an extremely small scale . . far fetched I know but a thought

OK now as for myself . . feedback again . . seeing that con-cret is so expensive what are your guys feeling on something like this . . .I’m 165 (lean) . . OK one cap of con-cret before I train then maybe a small top up of creapure creatine after? . .any thoughts of doing something like that? . . good bad . . .

How old are you?

You sound pretty young and no offense but at 165 you are pretty small. I dont think you need to worry so much about these different supps. You should be spending your money on good food so your body will grow. You dont need jacked or concrete or whatever else. Lift smart and eat the right sorts of things and you’ll get bigger/stronger.

just my opinion though.

[quote]gregron wrote:
How old are you?

You sound pretty young and no offense but at 165 you are pretty small. I dont think you need to worry so much about these different supps. You should be spending your money on good food so your body will grow. You dont need jacked or concrete or whatever else. Lift smart and eat the right sorts of things and you’ll get bigger/stronger.

just my opinion though.[/quote]

Ok that made me laugh so TY.

I’m a 41 year old National Level Powerlifter and I compete in the 74kgs class by choice and i can assure you my diet is dead on and I’m NOT new to the iron game or competitions.

I do personal training as well on the side and my clients ask me questions so I like to get different feed back on various things.

So like I said I have my usual supplements but I enjoy researching on new products.

So again the general discussion still stands and it’s a discussion on the product not my diet but I TOTALLY agree with your question and suggesting to get diet in order first. I couldn’t agree more and again I really laughed at the young part

Geraniamo > All other 1.3 products.

Try it out, it’s great.

[quote]SSC wrote:

Try it out, it’s great.[/quote]

Is that one available at vitamin shoppe ?

[quote]StevenF wrote:

[quote]SSC wrote:

Try it out, it’s great.[/quote]

Is that one available at vitamin shoppe ? [/quote]

no

jack3d is really good stuff. the energy and focus is great. too bad its banned here in canada now. all i can get is 1MR because its geranium instead of 1,3 DMAA.

edit: just checked and they took out geranium from 1MR. guess im fucked now…