Supplement Money

I know it’s a liitle off topic, but I was wondering if anyone had good ideas to come up with extra cash for supplements. I’m running low on money and don’t want to cut supplements from the budget.
Any info is appreciated.
Thanx for your time.
Andrew Jones

Sell a pint of blood?

sperm bank?

kidney? no seriously best thing to do is start logging ur money expenditures then eliminate less useful things, movies, beer, dining out etc if u still come up short figure out free time and possible 2nd job or failing then sell some shit; old books, bow flex and so on, i know this is pretty much common sense but that is generally the best place to start, also try budgeting with supplements in mind; 1.rent/bills then food then sups and go from there

Mow lawns, shovel snow, etc., etc. At least you’ll also be getting some physical activity and helping people at the same time.

[quote]J.Boogie wrote:
kidney? no seriously best thing to do is start logging ur money expenditures then eliminate less useful things, movies, beer, dining out etc if u still come up short figure out free time and possible 2nd job or failing then sell some shit; old books, bow flex and so on, i know this is pretty much common sense but that is generally the best place to start, also try budgeting with supplements in mind; 1.rent/bills then food then sups and go from there[/quote]

Exactly, great post. Also, I hope your shopping on this site for your supps. The prices are so low now I almost feel like I’m stealing.

Hang out downtown on the street corner and wait for rich dirty old men to drive by…

Seriously though, if you can’t afford it then just do your best with respect to normal foods and nutrition. It sucks, but managing your money and advancing your career are really your best bets.

Pawn shop.

In my former life, I used to sell my blood plasma. It hurts, but I need the extra $100/month.

One Word…PIMP.

Make that two more words…MALE PROSTITUTE.

Hell, the possibilities are endless!!

[quote]Professor X wrote:
One Word…PIMP.

Hell, the possibilities are endless!![/quote]

lmao.

How would one start the business of pimping prostitutes?

It sucks being tight on cash. I have re-trimmed my budget for like the tenth time(saving up for school next fall, NYC ain’t cheap!). The only supps I’m going to purchase is a PWO supp(currently using ON After Mass only becuase Surge is MIA), creatine (EAS Phozy HP), and a multi(ON Opti-Man). For Christmas I actually told my dad to come to T-Nation and buy me all the Surge, Grow!, and Alpha Male he wants! The only thing I buy is food and supps, the rest goes to savings and paying off my credit card which I pretty much have maxed out over the past few years on stupid shit I really didn’t need. Live and learn, or die a poor, poor man.

[quote]oboffill wrote:
Professor X wrote:
One Word…PIMP.

lmao.

How would one start the business of pimping prostitutes?[/quote]

I’m sorry, you are either born with pimp juice, or you’re not.

oboffill wrote:
Professor X wrote:
One Word…PIMP.

lmao.

[quote]

Well, you need a Pimp name first! Go here: playerappreciate.com

For instance, CT would be: Master Pimp Thibaudeau Silk
Shugart: Bishop Don Chris Smooth
Waterbury: Magic Tickle Chad Flex
Coach Staley: Sheik Charles Joker

It cracks me up!

oboffill wrote:
Professor X wrote:
One Word…PIMP.

lmao.

I’m sorry, you are either born with pimp juice, or you’re not.[/quote]

True.

sell stuff you dont want or need on ebay, from, books to cds, etc. You would be suprised some of the stuff people will buy on there.