Supplement Lowdown

Whens your next show ?

[quote]mbk wrote:
Also why does everyone on T-Nation have a hard-on for Biotest supplements?[/quote]

I appreciate the site and the articles. So long as I’m buying supplements and the ones sold on this site work just as well as what else is in the market, I’m buying from Biotest. I don’t have the experience, but from what I hear (read), there are very few dissatisfied customers.

[quote]mbk wrote:
What makes you all think that Biotest creatine is any better than any other creatine etc? because they are owned by this site, so they get plugged n every single article that’s written? Hasn’t crossed your mind that they are getting paid to say good things about the supp’s?
[/quote]

Where are you making this bullshit up from? Who said anything about the creatine in particular? NO ONE. and anyways it is of the highest quality so it would be better than some Chinese shit thats cut wit talcum powder or something worse even. As for the rest of the supplements, try them before you talk otherwise your words mean jack shit.

Just in case you already have tried them and weren’t satisfied you should have asked for your money back. So as far as i can see Biotest wins in ALL aspects. AND ofcourse they are gonna plug their products on their website. How stupid would they have to be not to? Now shut the fuck up please.

I think he’s upset because no IFBB professionals promote Biotest sups and he’ll never look like ronnie without them

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
Beatnik wrote:
yes. Whats missing from you arsenal is food. I hate to be this “you gotta eat” person. But if you have under 20 posts and nothing but a list of supps…

He didn’t even list what he eats. He could eat rather well. He didn’t ask a nutritional question, but a supplement question.

Does he have to list his life story before anything about supplements can be listed?

I understand your concern, but with your wording, it came off like s smartass, rather than “Before I comment on your supplementation, what are you eating on a normal basis?” This totally changes the dynamic of the post.

I’m usually a smartass, but lighten up ;)[/quote]

He he, appreciate you bringing that up; it did sound like a bit of a smart-ass comment to me.

For the record, I could not have achieved my goals without supplements. The best part? They’re natural, and the gains to make, you keep em.

[quote]mbk wrote:
What makes you all think that Biotest creatine is any better than any other creatine etc? because they are owned by this site, so they get plugged n every single article that’s written? Hasn’t crossed your mind that they are getting paid to say good things about the supp’s?
[/quote]

Creatine is creatine, no matter how or which brand you take it from.

i’ve tried ON’s, Prolab’s, and another creatine. Frankly I don’t see what the hype is about. Good ol Optimum Creatine mixed with good quality dextrose does it for me.

But then there are guys in my gym who claim that they could not have reached ‘monster status’ without getting ‘amped’ on a competitor’s product. Bunch o dweebs!

Just knowing how commonplace creatine is these days, and how cheap it really is,… look at what Biotest sells their creatine for… about $13? Now look at the B.S. product that is touted as %800 better than regular creatine and has Jay Cutler in the ads, and sells for more than $50… do you really think there’s anything more than some sugar thrown in that canister?

Biotest is probably the only supplement company that doesn’t pay athletes to endorse them, is honest when they have to raise their prices an extra dollar here or there, and actually produces QUALITY stuff.

Even if you don’t ever bother with the higher end stuff… one try of the protein powder (met drive), and you won’t use anything else. It’s too tastey, reasonably priced, and way too convenient to have on hand when you’re trying to make any sort of gains.

S

I got rid of my multi in favor of taking Superfood. Never regretted it, and I feel better overall.