Supplement Idea/Request Thread

After reading the 3rd Law of Muscle again for the new Surge Workout Fuel product, I thought I’d express my interests and desires as far as Biotest supplements are concerned. Maybe one of the big-shots is reading this, and if these ideas are viable or even good, t-muscle readers should chime in.

Since it has been said that seperating the flavoring agent from the working product seems to make the product more efficient, as well as increase the freedom of choice for flavors, I thought maybe this can be done with other products. Im specifically referencing the Surge recovery and Metabolic Drive products.

Would it be possible to manafacture the products unflavored and make a Syrup Intensifying agent in chocolate and other flavors? Kinda like a hershey’s syrup kind but better and more flavors like Butterscotch, peanut butter, rocky road, etc…

Likewise, not too long ago I was posting about Metabolic Drive in Ready-to-Drink cans. I was wondering if this idea is viable or can even be considered a good idea still, as I know product quality could suffer and maybe some brainiacs found away around that hurdle.

Thanks in advance for feedback

I’d love a Biotest Baseball Cap :smiley:

S

Dont you people dare touch the Surge recovery raspberry flavor

It taste just like swedish berry gummies… aka heaven

I’d like there to be a minimum purchase price for free delivery. The prices currently have to account for people who order one unit. Biotest would benefit from larger orders; we would benefit from lower per-unit costs.

I doubt RTD protein shakes are any good. AFAIK it degrades the quality.

Personally I’d love to see more liquid flavoring flavors. Pineapple, mango, passion fruit, something exotic. Maybe lemonade/lime?

Do not touch MD with flavoring agents.

MD is used by many that aren’t BBers, and they’re not going to want to be hassled with mixing in a flavoring system.

E99, I believe it all equals out on the shipping/discount part.

They offer discounts for buying more than one, which essentially requires a higher minimum purchase

How about bring back original MAG-10. Sell it as a Vitamin C product but ya know, just lie a little. this would be one time lying about the label would be ok in my book :smiley:

[quote]pradaboy wrote:
I doubt RTD protein shakes are any good. AFAIK it degrades the quality.

Personally I’d love to see more liquid flavoring flavors. Pineapple, mango, passion fruit, something exotic. Maybe lemonade/lime?

[/quote]

Pineapple and mango? I got a woody just thinking about that…

[quote]E99_Curt wrote:
I’d like there to be a minimum purchase price for free delivery. The prices currently have to account for people who order one unit. Biotest would benefit from larger orders; we would benefit from lower per-unit costs.[/quote]

This actually isn’t the case as small orders are somewhat rare since most customers take advantage of the multiple-unit discount on more than one product each time they order.

As it is, the current set-up is beneficial to new customers since it allows them to purchase single units without a shipping charge before committing to larger purchases.

I too will defidently miss the Lemonade flavor Surge Workout Fuel.

Maybe they can make a Lemonade flavor Intensifying liquid?

I have one tub of Surge Workout Fuel Lemonade I’m going to stock for reserves

[quote]gabex wrote:
I have one tub of Surge Workout Fuel Lemonade I’m going to stock for reserves[/quote]

you there…

good man.