Supplement for Muay Thai

I’m training for my first muay thai fight in February. My diet is pretty solid, but, as a college student, I’ve never had much money for supplements other than protein and fish oil. I’m having trouble keeping up the intesity through 3-hour training sessions, and am looking for a supplement that will help me maintain energy, power, and endurance through very long workouts.

I’m considering Surge Workout Fuel, Power Drive, Beta-7, and FINiBARs. For those who’ve had similar training experiences, which of these (or another?) supplements would you recommend?

Muay thai fighters don’t need supplements. They represent the pinnacle of masculine perfection,a s has been frequently stated on this and other forums.

[quote]Cronk wrote:
I’m having trouble keeping up the intesity through 3-hour training sessions, and am looking for a supplement that will help me maintain energy, power, and endurance through very long workouts[/quote]

All the products listed will help, but Surge Workout Fuel will make the biggest difference.

If I use Workout Fuel, would I seriously need to take 6 scoops before each workout? That seems pretty expensive.

[quote]Cronk wrote:
If I use Workout Fuel, would I seriously need to take 6 scoops before each workout? That seems pretty expensive.[/quote]

Who recommended 6 scoops per workout?

Regardless, the only way to find what YOU “need” is to try it.

However, this is a supplement after all, you don’t need to use it.

I would say Surge Workout Fuel would probably be the best option for you since you need an endurance type supp. I would think that it would be very beneficial for you.

I’m referring to the recommendations for Surge Workout Fuel, which are a scoop for every 30 minutes of training. If I were to take 2 scoops prior to a workout, would I get any benefit in that third hour?

I would take 1 scoop prior and mix 2 scoops in and sip that throughout your session.