Supplement Distributors in Europe

Any Europeans on here who can steer me to the better European online supp distributors? I’m moving to Austria in a month and would like to keep growing without bankrupting myself.

30 seconds on Google should have answered this for you:

www.cheapuksupplements.co.uk

Just be prepared. It looks like the selection sucks compared to what we get in North America. Makes sense however as all the big manufacturers are US based.
If it were me, I’d be bankrupting myself before I left and stocking up on the stuff I knew I couldn’t get there.

I searched for longer than 30 seconds and arrived at those two sites. There have got to be other sites out there, because those are ridiculous prices and terrible selections. I’ve also emailed universal nutrition and Cytosport to see if their products are available overseas.

I was hunting for a german site that has Biotest earlier this week and found these two to be the best:

www.eubodyshop.de/ (apparently they are not officially open yet and don’t have their entire selection online yet, but were still kind enough to send my order of HOT-ROX and in general had good customer service. Now I just hope customs doesn’t go nuts over the order)

www.gigasnutrition.com/ (They have a pretty wide selection and good prices. Though, no experience with ordering from them)

• POC

You can still order from T-Nation of course… If you order a lot it might still be cheaper then buying it in Austria. I think this is certainly true for Biotest products (at least here in Holland)

You can also look for an austrian bodybuilding site/forum. Ask the members where they get their supplements, there must be austrian websites that sell supplements for a reasonable price.

It will always be more expensive compared to the prices you are used to if you are from the USA.

for a positive note, at least you don’t have to travel a lot to get some first class german creatine!

[quote]the thomanator wrote:
You can still order from T-Nation of course… If you order a lot it might still be cheaper then buying it in Austria. I think this is certainly true for Biotest products (at least here in Holland)[/quote]

Just make sure to check with local customs on how they handle orders from outside the EU. I ran into trouble when ordering directly from Biotest. First they said HOT-ROX is a prescription drug because it has caffeine in it (for some reason caffeine is categorized as a drug here in Finland).

Then when I ordered Rez-V and they were not able to find resveratrol on the drug list, they claimed it was ‘drug-like’ and said I couldn’t have it… after a few phone calls I was told directly that not even vitamin pills are getting through from the US. So remember to check so you don’t waste your money on shipping costs.

• POC

I had a similar experience with PredatorOC, 2 years ago.

I had ordered 250 USD worth of supplements. The greek customs held the package. I had to pay about 100% import tax, plus get approval from the Greek equivalent of FDA for every single product, even for the “100% Whey isolate”.

I am still looking for a good online store in Europe that carries the commercial US products.

Bob

thank god i can get my stuff from the APO (american post office)…

my buddy got his ephedra stopped in customs and a court date here in belgium…

[quote]macfights wrote:
thank god i can get my stuff from the APO (american post office)…

my buddy got his ephedra stopped in customs and a court date here in belgium…[/quote]
Sorry, where do you live? In Belgium? How do you do it?

Thanks fellas! I appreciate the help. If I hear anything from Cytosport and Universal I’ll let you guys know.

Bump…

Here’s a Swedish shop that carries some Biotest products: www.gymgrossisten.com

Anyone know of cheaper Biotest resellers in Europe?

For the Swedes here:
Have you tried ordering products directly from Biotest? How did it turn out? I might be interested in ordering with you guys.