T Nation

Supplement Differences

Just wondering if the experts here can clarify the difference between HOT-ROX,RED KAT,Alpha Male,Carbolin 19 I?m sure a lot of you on this site is going to blast the shit of this thread telling me to research the shit I have and they all seem great the help lose fat gain muscle mass aside from Spike which is like a energy boost just please explane what exactly each is for when to use and what u can use together, depends on my goals

I?m sure you are going to say that so here is what I want to get big jucie up my testosterone lose fat if the shit helps sexual drive good couldn?t h

I just want to know what I?m ordering before I order what excaly are the uses for the products before I spend my money and can make the discussion

HOT-ROX--fat-burner; if you want to drop BF (body fat)
RED KAT--testosterone-booster; aids in libido and gaining LBM (lean body mass)
Alpha Male--2 T-boosters, plus an estrogen-blocker; what RED KAT does, but more so
Carbolin 19--a substance that aids in both loss of BF and increase in LBM

My 2 cents: don't bother with RED KAT if you're getting Alpha Male. And if you are younger than 25, you might not need a T-booster anyway.

Unless you have a lot of BF, don't worry about HOT-ROX. Work out and eat to gain LBM.

Carbolin 19 seems to have universal application

You owe me.
Big time.

i'm 20 5'7 140 just lookin for that edge Alpha Male seems great so i'm more than likely goin to go with it. any input if Caroblin-19 is ok to take with Alpha Male? and anymore input on any of the supplement also on Biotest website 89.00 for Alpha Male at T-Nation 49.00? just wanted to know if their offreing a more potent Alpha Male every other supplement had same price but Alpha Male

thanks TShaw for helping clear things up

Your 140 lbs, and are looking for a T-booster supp? Maybe that suppliment you need consists of chicken, steak, sweet potatoes, brown rice, and some milk.

Start working out, then, once you've made some gains and hit a plateau, start eating more. Then, ater a few plateaus, then you can start taking supps like Alpha Male.

Start with Grow! and Surge.