T Nation

Supplement Compatability Matrix

I am looking for comments on what supplements should not go together and the matrix is my simple attempt after going through pages of posts.

I don’t see “Good Diet” on the chart anywhere, and sadly those supplements wont do jack without “Good Diet”.

looks good to me. Maybe they should post this in some fancy text on each bottle, if room allows.

[quote]Roy wrote:
I don’t see “Good Diet” on the chart anywhere, and sadly those supplements wont do jack without “Good Diet”.[/quote]

Good diet has nothing to do with this post, I am not looking for opinions on diet, whether any of these supplements work or not, or whether Westside training works for marathon runners.

I am looking for information on contraindications on multiple Biotest supplements.

Don’t hijack this post, if you want to debate whether a supplement will work without a good diet, start a new post.

[quote]Roy wrote:
I don’t see “Good Diet” on the chart anywhere, and sadly those supplements wont do jack without “Good Diet”.[/quote]

Well bro no need to flame this guy he’s doing us regular posters a service and giving everyone something to point ppl to with the HUGE amout of “can I take this with This” questions" Its not about what to take its about what you CAN take.

Thanks OP for this,
Phill